Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

This.

Ha.

Come on.

Great price that own goal bet mate. Nice one.

no way we're scoring 3 more goals here tho unless san marino start booting the ball in their own net purely for our bets to come in. 

we've needed a made up penalty and an own goal to score 3 so far and haven't had a shot on target for what seems like a week. awful. 

Guest Col city fan

no way we're scoring 3 more goals here tho unless san marino start booting the ball in their own net purely for our bets to come in.

we've needed a made up penalty and an own goal to score 3 so far and haven't had a shot on target for what seems like a week. awful.

Oh Scouse..you open yourself up to this..

lol

Edited by Col city fan

I think I owe you a beer for that one. Cheers.

betfair go 5/1 on shelvey being in the euro squad. who's in? 

henderson, wilshere (may well be injured tho tbf) maybe milner in the middle, who else do we have? assume we will take 4 or 5 cms if he plays moderately well for the next 6 months he's there surely?

betfair go 5/1 on shelvey being in the euro squad. who's in? 

henderson, wilshere (may well be injured tho tbf) maybe milner in the middle, who else do we have? assume we will take 4 or 5 cms if he plays moderately well for the next 6 months he's there surely?

That's crazy odds isn't it? I might be bias as I really rate him but personally I'd have him starting with Henderson

That's crazy odds isn't it? I might be bias as I really rate him but personally I'd have him starting with Henderson

makes absolutely no sense to me, thought he'd be closer to evens or something. 

for perspective, a selection of people they've priced up as more likely (in some cases much more likely) to go;

jordan ibe @ 4/1

callum wilson @ 5/2

jack grealish @ 3/1 (isn't he irish?!)

michael carrick @ 8/13

saido berahino @ 5/4

cannot work it out. 

cms ahead of him in the betting are;

henderson, wilshere, delph, carrick, barkley, ward-prowse and he's the same price as ryan mason. henderson, wilshere (if fit), barkley and if he gets enough game time delph will probably all go. will we take more than 4 cms? 

makes absolutely no sense to me, thought he'd be closer to evens or something.

for perspective, a selection of people they've priced up as more likely (in some cases much more likely) to go;

jordan ibe @ 4/1

callum wilson @ 5/2

jack grealish @ 3/1 (isn't he irish?!)

michael carrick @ 8/13

saido berahino @ 5/4

cannot work it out.

cms ahead of him in the betting are;

henderson, wilshere, delph, carrick, barkley, ward-prowse and he's the same price as ryan mason. henderson, wilshere (if fit), barkley and if he gets enough game time delph will probably all go. will we take more than 4 cms?

I think the number is the problem, not sure he can quite fit in. Personally, while I think he isn't necessarily the most gifted player we have, the most important in midfield by far and away is Carrick. He's the ONLY one (forget Wilshere, forget Henderson, forget Milner) that can play the DM role in the diamond that Hodgson likes properly.

For some bizarre reason Hodgson also loves Barkley, who is a flash in the pan at the moment, until he finds some consistency he needs to be left out of the side.

Henderson, Delph, Carrick, Milner, Shelvey, Wilshere. Can't see him taking more than 4, possibly 3, out of those. Barkley is a cert as Hodgson just loves him.

btts:

Fleetwood vs Rochdale

Crewe vs Swindon

Walsall vs Bury

Chesterfield vs Wigan

£4.33 @9/1

****ing Walsall going for a club record 6 straight wins couldn't score against Bury who concede goals for fun and scored after only 6 minutes meaning Walsall had an eternity to score, annoying.

Edited by chrishlcfc