Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

San Marinos goal is going to cost me a ****ing fortune.

Had;

Spain to nil

England

England cricket

Montenegro

Austria or draw

Slovenia

And Lithuania to nil.

not nice timing for San Marino to score what must be their first away goal basically ever.

first in 14 years. 

another potentially interesting jokey decision tomorrow. 

it's st ledger day, a classic at doncaster. surely a top jockey heads there? or perhaps you'd excuse them to take a trip over the water for irish champions weekend, involving some of the races of the season. 

but james doyle is spending the day in chester? he only has one ride there for his bosses godolphin (a fav, no less) but has travelled from down south to chester, avoiding all the group races and big meetings. pretty open card, he rides shots priced @ 5/1, 8/1, 5/2F, 7/2, 8/1 & 2/1F. again nothing in the form of the horses, the speciality track etc draws me to them (yet, haven't fully looked tbf) but it does seem a strange jockey choice. 

other than that just gonna enjoy the day, have a few punts here and there. should be some sensational racing, two great tv games in the prem and loads of fun. 

another potentially interesting jokey decision tomorrow. 

it's st ledger day, a classic at doncaster. surely a top jockey heads there? or perhaps you'd excuse them to take a trip over the water for irish champions weekend, involving some of the races of the season. 

but james doyle is spending the day in chester? he only has one ride there for his bosses godolphin (a fav, no less) but has travelled from down south to chester, avoiding all the group races and big meetings. pretty open card, he rides shots priced @ 5/1, 8/1, 5/2F, 7/2, 8/1 & 2/1F. again nothing in the form of the horses, the speciality track etc draws me to them (yet, haven't fully looked tbf) but it does seem a strange jockey choice. 

other than that just gonna enjoy the day, have a few punts here and there. should be some sensational racing, two great tv games in the prem and loads of fun. 

Well spotted Scouse, think you mentioned something similar a while back with Buick (I think) riding away from the big meetings, seem to recall following and making a profit  :thumbup: . Might have a patent e/w on the 3 bigger odds you mentioned. Cracking weekends racing anyway, A favourite of mine, Brown Panther, running in the Irish St Leger on Sunday and will be seeing some readies, won me some money in the past.

Well spotted Scouse, think you mentioned something similar a while back with Buick (I think) riding away from the big meetings, seem to recall following and making a profit :thumbup: . Might have a patent e/w on the 3 bigger odds you mentioned. Cracking weekends racing anyway, A favourite of mine, Brown Panther, running in the Irish St Leger on Sunday and will be seeing some readies, won me some money in the past.

yeah it pays off every now and then on a Saturday, big jockeys all have a few choices due to the crazy calendar meaning all the good racing happens at the same time haha. would've thought for a jockey based down south working with godolphin order of preference would have gone donny, ireland, lingfield then chester so seems interesting, like you say a little canadian or lucky 15 might see some profit :fc:

yep can't wait. tomorrow should be great and im working sunday doing the last one dayer in the cricket but will have to have an eye and a half in ireland and on our game all at the same time :D

Guest Col city fan

Blimey!

Had a little three fold flutter last night on the footy (a mix of btts, goals over and a win) to find, when I woke up, that the 2 pound stake has made 28.02.

Not big money, no, but a nice little win that one.

Liking the look of the Sky Bet boost.

Arsenal, Swansea, Man City - 6/1.

But the way my betting is at the moment I genuinely don't know what is good or bad atm... :nigel:

Don't think i've had a football win since well before the end of last season.

And also, we all know about my Arsenal hoodoo, mind you I think I could pick any team atm and they'd be a hoodoo surrounding them when it concerns me betting on them.

Edited by Matt