Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

My god I know how to pick them, Celta Vigo playing 80 minutes against 10 men.. 3-1 up, not only do they draw 3-3, they conceded all 3 goals against 10 men. Absolutely unbelievable, I thought it was my day to win after the City turned it round... Not.

Crikey that really is unlucky mate!

Gone and backed Sampdoria, stuck it on Flash Scores and it's just flashed up as postponed lol ****ing hell. Was in a double with Bilbao although why I've backed them I've no idea. They're awful for me.

I'm having a class season here. Bilbao 3-1 winners yesterday and Sampdoria 2 up against ten men with five minutes left.

I'm having a class season here. Bilbao 3-1 winners yesterday and Sampdoria 2 up against ten men with five minutes left.

Until your next bet loses and then you're the unluckiest man in the world again lol

Had a brilliant weekend.

15 team to score acca came in after 74 minutes which paid £299, a £89 double yesterday thanks to Leicester's brilliant comeback, £110 off West Ham winning and to top it off used my £5 free bet and £5 own money on West Ham 2-0 at 9/1!

Deserved a bit of luck after San Marino's first away goal in 14 years!! lol

Good spot, Altrincham have won their last 3 at home as well. Against Grimsby, Tranmere and Cheltenham as well. 

yeah looks serious value. For those who dont want as much risk but want something to throw into their accas the +1 at 4/5 looks very good too.