Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Did go on Eastleigh's forum and they seem to think their starting XI will be strong, could be bias towards their home team though. Altrincham + BTTS is 13/2.

Maybe their manager playing games. That sort of thing wouldnt usually make National news though if there wasn't something in it. Things more straight forward when it comes to injuries but illnesses tough to gauge the impact.

Maybe their manager playing games. That sort of thing wouldnt usually make National news though if there wasn't something in it. Things more straight forward when it comes to injuries but illnesses tough to gauge the impact.

Yeah, I don't know. They've lose their last 2 and Altrincham have beat Tranmere, Grimsby and Cheltenham in their last 3 home games. All results were 2-1.

Only managed to get 5/2 but come on the Alt!

Yeah, I don't know. They've lose their last 2 and Altrincham have beat Tranmere, Grimsby and Cheltenham in their last 3 home games. All results were 2-1.

Only managed to get 5/2 but come on the Alt!

Did you take the BTTS + Alt aswell? 3 very good wins them really - looking like a side that will be lower-mid table but with strong home record. Hope there really is a virus decimating Eastleigh!! It cant hurt.

Did you take the BTTS + Alt aswell? 3 very good wins them really - looking like a side that will be lower-mid table but with strong home record. Hope there really is a virus decimating Eastleigh!! It cant hurt.

Yeah had that in a longshot fourfold with Man City, Man Utd and Birmingham. Tempted to have a few quid on the single given the previous results. 16/11 for the win on bet365 now.

Burnley/Brighton double and Cheltenham/Aberdeen double. I also went for sixfolds of Barca,Bayern,Real, Benfica, Altrincham and PSG. 

That way if Altrincham lose, hopefully other favourites can save my bacon. 

Edited by The Blur

Burnley/Brighton double and Cheltenham/Aberdeen double. I also went for sixfolds of Barca,Bayern,Real, Benfica, Altrincham and PSG. 

That way if Altrincham lose, hopefully other favourites can save my bacon. 

Barca is 4/6 on WH which is a good value- Roma was woeful at home against bigger teams in CL last season. 

Guest Col city fan

Had Man Utd, Man City and Madrid in a treble.

Also had Wolfsburg, Middlesborough and Preston v Brizzle in a btts. The latter, unfortunately, nil nil at ht.

at ht i got on;

real over 2.5 (@ 1-0)

benfica (@ 0-0)

sevilla (@ 0-0)

burnley (@ 1-1)

@ 8/1. 

real now in and the other 3 winning. cashed out partially for twice my stake back and will be four times more if it stays as it is. 

a juve equaliser would be the stuff of dreams for my pre match bets, too. 

Great night so far had real Sevilla benfica psg Atletico cashed out for £40

Psv Man U over 2.5 real over 2.5 burnley mk dons btts won.

Need a city goal for a crazy night.

glad we are enjoying this night together buddy 

• Like 2