Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

Had Man Utd, Man City and Madrid in a treble.

Also had Wolfsburg, Middlesborough and Preston v Brizzle in a btts. The latter, unfortunately, nil nil at ht.

Phew..glad I had that second one...

What price dan?

think it was about 18s when i checked this afternoon. didn't think united would lose tbf. thought they'd grind out a classic genius tactical masterclass van gaal 0-0 but even funnier that they're losing. 

pretty tidy night all in all, juve's late goal and tranmere not getting a winner despite playing half an hour against ten men cost me about 200 quid in two seperate bets but loads of profit anyway thanks to some nice cashouts and a nice fourfold. 

Guest Col city fan

It's as good a run as I've ever had. £10 into £180 in about a fortnight. Tonight was easily the jammiest I've ever had though. Two underdogs both coming from behind.

To be fair, I could see Utd maybe drawing in Holland but Juve have been stink recently..

Man City flatter to deceive in Europe yet again,

To be fair, I could see Utd maybe drawing in Holland but Juve have been stink recently..

Man City flatter to deceive in Europe yet again,

I thought Juventus were over-priced. Couldn't believe how many people on Twitter were going on like Man City 17/20 was good value. This is a Man City without Aguero, against bloody Juventus. They've started slowly but people were going on like it was Dynamo Kiev or someone. They were in the final last year. They're no mugs.

Man Utd really are awful. They put injury time of the PSV game on and I tell you what that absolutely calmed the nerves. They looked utterly clueless.

Guest Col city fan

I thought Juventus were over-priced. Couldn't believe how many people on Twitter were going on like Man City 17/20 was good value. This is a Man City without Aguero, against bloody Juventus. They've started slowly but people were going on like it was Dynamo Kiev or someone. They were in the final last year. They're no mugs.

Man Utd really are awful. They put injury time of the PSV game on and I tell you what that absolutely calmed the nerves. They looked utterly clueless.

Yep I can't understand Utd. They have some bloody quality in that squad too.

Some of the so called big name Premiership managers are so under-achieving given the money they've spent so far.

Van Gaal looks very very average.

Brilliant shout on Juve mate!

:thumbup:

Edited by Col city fan

Yep I can't understand Utd. They have some bloody quality in that squad too.

Some of the so called big name Premiership managers are so under-achieving given the money they've spent so far.

Van Gaal looks very very average.

Brilliant shout on Juve mate!

:thumbup:

Cheers mate! Just a feeling I had. Juventus are no mugs and Man City were missing their key man.

I was a Bas Dost goal from another £50 as well tonight.

My doubles came in. I only got one wrong on my sixfolds so I may get insurance back. Good to see many making a profit on here,I think any punters with sense won last night- many results came in. 

Edited by The Blur

Burnley

Charlton

Brighton

5.75/1 £25 on

Middlesbrough

Fylde

Harrogate

5.78/1 £25 on (cash out is £5 up already lol)

Altrincham

Birmingham

Reading

13.78/1 £5 on

Charlton in the first one and Harrogate in the second one.

The Harrogate one was pretty hard to take, winning 2-1 with 3 minutes to go and obviously concede, concede again to go 3-2 down in the 92nd minute and then Harrogate equalised, wankers.