Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I had a four fold of over 1.5 goals. Two of them already in and the others are 1-0. Be gutted if this doesn't come in.

overs and btts are the way forward, got about 5 smaller bets all with cash outs of £15/20 going to let it all run though.

Gent score just need a Zagreb goal never happening...£22 cash out they know they wont score 5-0 munich

Edited by whoareyaaa

This bet not sure on the return as the Barca bet was -1 / -1.5 any idea what that means? Scouse?

asian handicaps mess with my head and are hard to explain because every bookie seems to format them differently. i'm guessing by -1/-1.5 that is the same as -1.25? 

if it is then the 2-1 win means you've "half won" from what i know. so i think that just halves your stake as half your stake would've gone on the acca with barca @ -1.5, and half your stake would've gone on the acca with barca @ -1. so the half of your stake on the -1 side of the acca is "refunded" (or would be if it was a single) so as it's in an acca i think that half stake just goes onto the other selections. 

so basically from all that crap i have written and tried to explain and arent 100% sure on myself lol i think you'd just have £5 going onto the top 3 selections, which all won. i think. 

asian handicaps mess with my head and are hard to explain because every bookie seems to format them differently. i'm guessing by -1/-1.5 that is the same as -1.25? 

if it is then the 2-1 win means you've "half won" from what i know. so i think that just halves your stake as half your stake would've gone on the acca with barca @ -1.5, and half your stake would've gone on the acca with barca @ -1. so the half of your stake on the -1 side of the acca is "refunded" (or would be if it was a single) so as it's in an acca i think that half stake just goes onto the other selections. 

so basically from all that crap i have written and tried to explain and arent 100% sure on myself lol i think you'd just have £5 going onto the top 3 selections, which all won. i think. 

nice one will see what they end up paying out I would imagine its half like you say or a quatre of the stake, pretty confusing anyhow.