Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I know I shouldn't really look ahead to the weekend, but how are QPR (21/20) and Gillingham (11/10) above evens to win?! Bolton are doggo and have only picked up 1 point away from home this season, and Gillingham have won their last 5 at home.

Looks a nice double to me.

Edit: Also West Ham are 13/10 to beat Sunderland. West Ham's last 3 away games in the league have been against Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City and they've won all 3.

Edited by duk3nuk3m

I know I shouldn't really look ahead to the weekend, but how are QPR (21/20) and Gillingham (11/10) above evens to win?! Bolton are doggo and have only picked up 1 point away from home this season, and Gillingham have won their last 5 at home.

Edit: Also West Ham are 13/10 to beat Sunderland. West Ham's last 3 away games in the league have been against Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City and they've won all 3.

Nice little treble there... what are the odds?

There is a lot of value in sorting your weekend bets out now, can pretty much guarantee when everyone starts backing teams for the weekend that Gillingham especially will drop to 4/7, or odds around that. Watch your cash out go up a few £££s.

Finally hit a bit of form again! Stuck the £13 I won from Barca last night on over 1.5...

FC Astana v Galatasaray

Atletico v Benfica

Man Utd v Wolfsburg

Skakhtar v PSG

Bet wins by 20:20 lol £47 in the bag.

Over 1.5 has come in for all eight games tonight.

surprised you werent on the over 1.5 in all games enhancement on betfair. 

atletico ruined me tonight. ruined. 

What was it? Jesus I was even looking at the other games and Real Madrid left theirs late. Came in for all eight games.

I've found my new betting love here. Not even joking. These odds are far too high.

What was it? Jesus I was even looking at the other games and Real Madrid left theirs late. Came in for all eight games.

I've found my new betting love here. Not even joking. These odds are far too high.

haha yeah real last minute. they do it every champions league round i think, came in in injury time one day the first week too. tonight it was all 7 late games over 1.5 @ 17/2. no idea how enhanced that was compared to the odds of all seven games but a win's a win. 

think anyone who avoided atleti will surely have done sound tonight, every other result was pretty obvious and there was no draws, there was lots of goals and people like aguero, ronaldo & ibra all bagged. good punting evening that.