Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Bet over 1.5 gs on both Wednesday and Thursday night this week, a nice little return as pretty much every game was over.

This weekend:

Leeds v Brum - d

Accy v Oxford - d

Gillingham v Oldham - d

£2 returns £80.78

Over 1.5 goals in:

Narwich v LCFC

Chelsea v Saints

Bournemouth v Watford

Villa v Stoke

Wolves v Hudds

Leeds v Blues

Crewe v Chesterfield

Peteborough v Millwall

Port Vale v Sheff Utd

Pompey v Yeovil

£8 returns £91.50

Blackpool v Swindon

Rochdale v Bradford

Sheff Wed v Preston

Sunderland v West Ham

£10 returns £255.50

We are all super.

I never came up with this, saw someone on another forum doing it and he was winning nearly every week.

10 out of 12 came in for the 18:00 games. Odds were probably about 1.38 on average.

I bet if you stuck a quid on all twelve of the 20:05's with over 1.5 as singles you would come out in profit.

What site are you using to get around 1.38? Bet 365 is commonly offering around 1.26

What site are you using to get around 1.38? Bet 365 is commonly offering around 1.26

Betfair.

I know I've ended up looking a bit of a div (as usual) as mine did end up losing but I stand by this will bring in profit. The late kick offs yesterday were disappointing. Only 8 out of 12 came in compared to the 10 out of 12 in the earlies and 15 out of 16 in the Champions League.

The odds do vary and some are obviously nowhere near 1.38 but some look well overpriced. It is a bit of a lottery but it ought to win you some. I'm sticking with it and going again this weekend, maybe even tonight.

Guest Col city fan

Getting bored of only have 2 pound max bets. I've had around 50/60 pound in my Bet365 account for over a month and with some wins, some losses it's stayed there.

Sod it. I'm gonna chance a bit more this weekend..

lol

Guest Col city fan

Betfair.

I know I've ended up looking a bit of a div (as usual) as mine did end up losing but I stand by this will bring in profit. The late kick offs yesterday were disappointing. Only 8 out of 12 came in compared to the 10 out of 12 in the earlies and 15 out of 16 in the Champions League.

The odds do vary and some are obviously nowhere near 1.38 but some look well overpriced. It is a bit of a lottery but it ought to win you some. I'm sticking with it and going again this weekend, maybe even tonight.

Do you ever mix some over 1.5 with some under 1.5 Dan? Or just rely on overs?

(That would up the odds I guess).