Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

>>>Officially sad/too much time<<<

I made a spreadsheet to help me try and predict if a game will have over or under 2.5 goals in a game lol

It came up with

Over

Berwick

Queens Park

Ross County

Under

QOS

Dumbarton

East fife

Around 20/1 I think that will be :unsure:

Edit**

Turns out I can't put this on, so it's guarenteed to come in aint it ;)

Edited by filbertway

Only bet a few since I won £200+ the other week. Sheff utd to beat hull, Newcastle to beat sunderland, Burton to beat stevenage, won be about £30.

Was going to bet the draw yesterday but didn't, leaving barca v utd well alone tonight, if I was pushed I'd bet barca.

Corals were doing a special last night, Ronaldo was 11/2 first goal scorer, most other places were about 4/1. I had ten spots on him and the bastard went and ruined it for me.

Doubling up and going twenty on him against Chelsea but probably knock it down to scoring at anytime, which will only be about 11/8, but still good value.

Had an Owen/Hume f/gs double.

£45 returns from £1 stake if it comes off.

They are pretty good odds. I may put a few pounds on that bet myself.

Been a bad couple of weeks though. Had Ronaldo first goalscorer with a United win, Mancini first scorer at Old Trafford and he should of taken that peno.

Cant believe I missed out. My well known theory about betting against england in the latter stages of tournaments came true again.

2 english sides playing foreign teams in whatever that rugby tournament is called, and yes both english sides knocked out.

:angry:

I am backing Bournemouth this weekend at 3/1

EDIT: I have also managed to pick out the highest checkout in each of the last 2 premier league darts weeks (picking 2 each time), would back Taylor, Barneveld & Jenkins.

Edited by Number 6