Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had over 2.5 in some croatian game and over 1.5 in some polish game

What on earth are you doing? You're an awful gambler on football you have any knowledge on. Why branch out? If there's nothin you fancy, don't bet. Go larger stakes on singles or doubles, in the leagues you know. Grow up, it's your money, which I presume you actually earn. Why are you so keen to throw it away?

What on earth are you doing? You're an awful gambler on football you have any knowledge on. Why branch out? If there's nothin you fancy, don't bet. Go larger stakes on singles or doubles, in the leagues you know. Grow up, it's your money, which I presume you actually earn. Why are you so keen to throw it away?

I did fancy it hence the bet. I researched the teams and it looked a good bet but unfortunately it didnt come in. It was a small stake and I dont just place bets for the sake of it. You have to admit though I have some ridiculous bad luck at times.

Gone for my 25 English games to have over 1.5 goals in bet again today.

1 goal let me down last week for £345 off of 50p. Gonna keep doing it now. It says cash out unavailable from the start but when loads of them come in it offers you it.

It's quite an exciting bet to have as i had 16 of my games up at half time last week lol

Norwich or Draw (double chance)

Man City to beat Newcastle

Stoke or Draw (double chance)

Gillingham or Draw (double chance)

Wimbledon to beat Barnet.

£5 returns £32 with Bet 365.

I really don't fancy us today, tough place to go to and our defence is just too leaky at the moment.

Man City will steam past Newcastle, wouldn't be surprised if it's 4 or 5 nil. The odds on Stoke were too good to turn down (2/1), but I went for double chance to stay on the safe side. Gillingham have won all 5 of their home games this season so I had to back them, but once again I went double chance for that extra bit of cushion. And finally, Barnet have lost all 5 of their away games this season in League 2, so I'm backing Wimbledon to beat them.

Gone for my 25 English games to have over 1.5 goals in bet again today.

1 goal let me down last week for £345 off of 50p. Gonna keep doing it now. It says cash out unavailable from the start but when loads of them come in it offers you it.

It's quite an exciting bet to have as i had 16 of my games up at half time last week lol

Where you placing this bet mate as Bet365 only allow 14 I think

BTTS

Villa vs Stoke

Bournemouth vs Watford

Leeds Vs Birmingham

Forest vs Hull

Colchester vs Bury

Hartlepool vs Luton

AFC Wimbledon vs Barnet

Halifax vs Cheltenham

Partick vs Dundee Utd

Dundee vs Motherwell

Gone for yes on 10 matches £3 bet to return £837.14

I won last week so lets see if my luck continues :thumbup:

Carrying on with the over 1.5 bandwagon...

Gladbach vs Wolfsburg

Ingolstadt vs Frankfurt

Burton vs Southend

Rochdale vs Bradford

Aberdeen vs St Johnstone

NEC vs Den Haag

£4 returns £20

Villa vs Stoke

Sunderland vs West Ham

Bournemouth vs Watford

Derby vs Brentford

QPR vs Bolton

£5 returns £19

Frankfurt

Brighton

Hearts

Bournemotuh

All to win £2 returns £31.70

On a god awful run at the minute. Just did a bank builder for this afternoon. A treble at odds of 0.83 & all 3 lost!

Should always look for value and bet reasonable stakes, no team is a banker now days.  my rule of thumb now is £10 / £20 3/4 folds with odds over 7s and it's paid off this season. btts and overs is where I've been winning most my money.

Over 2.5

Sunderland v West Ham

Bournmouth v Watford

Over 3.5

Norwich v Leicester

Man City v Newcastle

17/1

and one more for me

Ighalo, Vardy, Payet - Anytime 30/1

Edited by whoareyaaa

Guest Col city fan

Bloody Hell!