Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Regarding this bet365 offer, If I back the man utd/arsenal double chance pre-match and then back the draw in play, will bet365 not confiscate my winnings cos I'm guaranteeing a profit?

It doesn't mention anything in the t&c's mate, should be good for it.

Regarding this bet365 offer, If I back the man utd/arsenal double chance pre-match and then back the draw in play, will bet365 not confiscate my winnings cos I'm guaranteeing a profit?

A lot of my mates do this and have never had a problem despite what the t&c's say.

Guest Col city fan

Fooks sake..

Didn't half need Leverkusen to score that penalty they've just missed...

Edit..yep, that was the killer...

Edited by Col city fan

Gone for my 25 English games to have over 1.5 goals in bet again today.

1 goal let me down last week for £345 off of 50p. Gonna keep doing it now. It says cash out unavailable from the start but when loads of them come in it offers you it.

It's quite an exciting bet to have as i had 16 of my games up at half time last week lol

Did you go in store for 1.5 or online? I looked online and couldn't find a coupon (on Betfred) so you have to go through game by game which takes hours.