Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had a winner tonight Namibia +13.5 in the egg nonsense (screenshotted as proof)

Contemplating backing Colts at a shade odds against in NFL tomorrow nights game. Their ropey o-Line the off putting factor though.

post-21753-0-27546100-1444254735_thumb.p

Edited by Guest

Yeah that's why the price is so good.

Think it's about 4/5 to be over 1.5

Yeah, I'd say they're good value, but it's probably bang on haha.

Greece 0 - 1 Romania  

Finland 1 - 1 Greece 

Greece 0 - 2 Northern Ireland 

Greece 0 - 1 Faroe Islands

Hungary 0 - 0 Greece

Faroe Islands 2 - 1 Greece

Greece0 - 1 Finland

Romania0 - 0 Greece

Such a boring team haha. On the flipside though, Northern Ireland have only had 1 game under 1.5 this campaign and that was a 0-0 against Romania.

Hopefully with nothing to lose, Greece decide to throw caution to the wind and have a go at scoring a goal.

lewandowski is 6/4 to score anytime tonight. against scotland. bloke's scored about 800 goals in his last 4 games. and he's 6/4 to score. against. scotland. 

Think I'm nabbing that. Might have a look around some other poverty sides as well. My favourite one was Slovenia v San Marino, Slovenia's top scorer was 4/9 to score lol

Horse running in the last at Chelmsford called Nigel. Described by the racing post as a frustrating and temperamental character. Gotta have a go on that.

been burnt twice on that, third time lucky tonight hopefully. 

Think I'm nabbing that. Might have a look around some other poverty sides as well. My favourite one was Slovenia v San Marino, Slovenia's top scorer was 4/9 to score lol

yeah im on it. might not score but no chance you can turn that down. 16 goals in his last 8 games (12 in his last 4) and 3 in his last 2 for poland. would've expected to see it odds on, let alone 6/4. 5/1 fgs looks big too. being marked tonight by whittaker and russell martin ffs. 

on germany to win @ 7/1 coral new customer offer, their team :nigel: 

kroos - gundogan

ozil - reus - gotze 

muller

john oshea an some championship irishmen