Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I am backing Bournemouth this weekend at 3/1

EDIT: I have also managed to pick out the highest checkout in each of the last 2 premier league darts weeks (picking 2 each time), would back Taylor, Barneveld & Jenkins.

score, 3 weeks profit from that now, the man is a legend!

1st goalscorer multiples

Ronaldo 11/4

Santa Cruz 3/1

Diomansy Kamara 13/2

Jermaine Defoe 6/1

Dimitar Berbatov 11/2

£5 acca on

Villa

Swansea

Leeds

Northampton

£2 treble draws for

Mid vs ports

Swind vs Mill

Wals vs Hartl

Been thinking of starting a football bet challenge;

Objective is to get from £1 to £500, betting on any game in the world over 90 mins.

There is one rule.

The team you select has to be odds of Even money minimum.

Anyone up for the challenge?

Edited by fox123

Been thinking of starting a football bet challenge;

Objective is to get from £1 to £500, betting on any game in the world over 90 mins.

There is one rule.

The team you select has to be odds of Even money minimum.

Anyone up for the challenge?

Erm maybe, I'll probably be bust on the first bet though! lol

Didn't the talking balls forum have a virtual betting game going? That'd be pretty good, not sure how it worked, but sounds like a good idea! lol

Erm maybe, I'll probably be bust on the first bet though! lol

Didn't the talking balls forum have a virtual betting game going? That'd be pretty good, not sure how it worked, but sounds like a good idea! lol

lol thats why I started it off at £1 instead of £10, minimise the risk, its just if you get to around £250 and putting it on a team thats even money when it gets a bit stressful lol.

Never been on talking balls so not sure about that one!

Watch it all go tits up today though :)lol

lol thats why I started it off at £1 instead of £10, minimise the risk, its just if you get to around £250 and putting it on a team thats even money when it gets a bit stressful lol.

Never been on talking balls so not sure about that one!

Watch it all go tits up today though :)lol

So you mean you put a quid on one match, you win and you get 3 quid back, you have to put all the winnings on the next bet?

Or could you bet a quid every bet?

Started today 1st bet:-

1. Vityaz Podolsk v Kamaz Nab Chelny - Russia 1st Div £1 @ 6/5

yeah always thought Kamaz Nab Chelny looked a good side whenever ive seen them ;)

So you mean you put a quid on one match, you win and you get 3 quid back, you have to put all the winnings on the next bet?

Yeh put a pund on, then put your 2 pounds on, then put your 4 ponds ,8 16 32 64 etc....

Basically you start of with £1, that goes on your 1st game of your choice which is a minimum of even money, so for example my first bet (above) is £1 @ 6/5 which will net me £2.20 (inc stake) if that wins then my £2.20 will then go on to my next game which will take me upto a minimum of £4.40 (keeping to the even money rule) and so on.

You don't have to put all your winnings onto one match, so if you were to get to £100 and you just wanted to stake £20 of that to minimise your risk.

Edited by fox123

yeah always thought Kamaz Nab Chelny looked a good side whenever ive seen them ;)

Never seen 'em play, but studying the form and the price it seemed the best bet to go for on the day, at the odds anyway!

Basically you start of with £1, that goes on your 1st game of your choice which is a minimum of even money, so for example my first bet (above) is £1 @ 6/5 which will net me £2.20 (inc stake) if that wins then my £2.20 will then go on to my next game which will take me upto a minimum of £4.40 (keeping to the even money rule) and so on.

You don't have to put all your winnings onto one match, so if you were to get to £100 and you just wanted to stake £20 of that to minimise your risk.

I like the sound of this game. The football season is soon to end though.

I like the sound of this game. The football season is soon to end though.

That's the beauty of World leagues and betting the way it has gone on sports books.

I don't think that there isn't a day through out the year (Maybe Xmas day) where there isn't at least one game to bet on!