Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Over 1.5 is the bet at the moment, might do 10 fold x 5 accs next week over 1.5

also you can get some great odds on over 3.5's I had Bromley on Saturday over 4.5 @ 4/1 won, I was going to chuck it in with the 25/1 bet odds would have been un real.

hit one or two of those and your laughing.

Edited by whoareyaaa

Guest Col city fan

Over 1.5 is the bet at the moment, might do 10 fold x 5 accs next week over 1.5

also you can get some great odds on over 3.5's I had Bromley on Saturday over 4.5 @ 4/1 won, I was going to chuck it in with the 25/1 bet odds would have been un real.

hit one or two of those and your laughing.

Had two separate over 1.5's this afternoon.

One a 7 fold, one a 4 fold.

Neither came in.

It's random mate..and is primarily about luck.

Edited by Col city fan

Had two separate over 1.5's this afternoon.

One a 7 fold, one a 4 fold.

Neither came in.

It's random mate..and is primarily about luck.

I think a % comes down to luck but a higher % comes down to research before hand imo however you do need the team to perform to how you think. but if you look at it there is always 2 ways it going to go you just have to choose the right one so I guess luck does come into it.

Edited by whoareyaaa

Guest Col city fan

I think a % comes down to luck but a higher % comes down to research before hand imo.

Are you suggesting you can research over 1.5 goals in a TEN-FOLD?

Cmon mate....

lol

I'll guess your could possibly accurately predict 3/4...

Then it's down to Lady Luck.

I do admit, over 1.5's does give you half a chance. But for as many I've won, I've lost also.

And yes, I've researched.

What i do think happens is these 'winning and losing streaks...' lol

Dan is on a winning streak at present.

Edited by Col city fan

Guest Col city fan

there is what 90 matches on a Saturday and you have to find 2 / 4 value bets out of that, out of all those markets. surely if you done enough research 8 times out of 10 it will pay off.

If it were that easy and as you say, there'd be no book-makers left in existence mate.

You are saying you'll win 8/10?

The problem with over 1.5's is that they don't offer any value, UNLESS you accy them. Even then, to get a decent return you really need to mix and match about 3/4 of them. And the more you add, the more risky the bet becomes.

To win say a 5 fold over 1.5 (like this evenings internationals) is about luck. And well done to those who won.

Edited by Col city fan

Guest Col city fan

I suppose your right.

I think it could be doable with enough time spent, you would have to cover more than the UK market though

Believe me mate, I genuinely know quite a bit about many of the leagues over the world. I can pretty much tell you who are the better sides in the Chilean Apertura and the Icelandic Prem Division. lol

And the one thing I've found, over quite some time studying football markets, is that luck plays a massive part in outcomes.

That's why (as I've said before), I bet small. Because I'm genuinely a pretty 'unlucky' better.

I AM sticking with over 1.5's though because it's actually good fun over the 90 mins.

Put it this way...to take this evenings matches, I'd go over 2.5 Germany, over 2.5 Scotland but would not risk over 2.5 Poland (23/20). Based upon 'research', I'd guess the Poland game would be a cagey affair...

Now watch it end up 4-3 or summat...

lol

Edited by Col city fan

Guest Col city fan

Believe me mate, I genuinely know quite a bit about many of the leagues over the world. I can pretty much tell you who are the better sides in the Chilean Apertura and the Icelandic Prem Division. lol

And the one thing I've found, over quite some time studying football markets, is that luck plays a massive part in outcomes.

That's why (as I've said before), I bet small. Because I'm genuinely a pretty 'unlucky' better.

I AM sticking with over 1.5's though because it's actually good fun over the 90 mins.

Put it this way...to take this evenings matches, I'd go over 2.5 Germany, over 2.5 Scotland but would not risk over 2.5 Poland (23/20). Based upon 'research', I'd guess the Poland game would be a cagey affair...

Now watch it end up 4-3 or summat...

lol

Kinda makes my point...

lol