Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Remember they are playing Andorra though. They make Simon Church look like Messi.

but wales are shit too. waiting on the teams, and will cash out after half an hour when it's still 0-0 for a nice profit if im on. dont think wales will be arsed and they barely score and barely beat andorra even when they were arsed. 

Naaah, no way. Surely the odds are usually 1/4 or 2/7 at best?

If you had 4 at 2/7 that'd come in at 1.73/1

4 at 1/4 would come in at 1.44/1

A lot of them go higher than that. Seen plenty of 2/5 and 4/9. A four fold of two 2/5 and two 4/9 comes to just over 3/1.

Just searching through random ones and there a few 1/2. Don't get me wrong there probably are some ridiculously defensive sides out there but it really doesn't take much for two goals to occur in a game.

Italy already through and Norway need a win to guarantee qualification. Italy can't be bothered when they actually need the points, so I wouldn't fancy their chances now they're actually through.

I said the same about Spain last night although point definitely taken.

tempted to back 0-0 in the wales game tonight @ 37/1. and under 2.5 @ nearly 3/1. wales and scoring really don't go hand in hand, 7 goals in their last 8 games (6 by bale, 4 of their last 8 games goalless). they defend pretty well though (0-2, 0-0, 1-0, 1-0 in their last 4 with all but 2 of their qualifying games being under 2.5). they couldn't break down isreal at home last game and only just beat andorra in the reverse fixture. 

they're already through so won't be trying as hard as they could and might even not play bale for the full 90 minutes and as soon as he's off (or maybe even doesn't start?) they deffo won't score. 

Don't bother against Andorra. They are utter turd. 3-0 minimum.

Edited by Dan LCFC

lol

Are you at it again mate?

I'm yet to win an over 1.5's!

Gonna try tonight though so keep us posted on yours and vice-versa..

Going to pass tonight mate and wait for Saturday, might do a few acc's or try a 5 fold with higher stakes, been to busy to have a look.

Edited by whoareyaaa

cashed out on under 2.5 in the wales game, original stake £20, returns are £30 for overs, £47 for unders. 

0-0 into 14/1 and dropping. debating cashing my stake back out for level profit if there's a goal, or £120 for a win from a fiver. 

Had all nine games over 1.5, started slowly but there've been about five goals in as many minutes, including Holland going behind. Czech Republic were a massive price at 6/1. Had the double of them and Turkey.

Thought the same when I seen the price earlier I should have backed it, not even had a bet today.

hi read the thread pal the expert knew (me) 

shocker of a cash out though absolutely flapped it, could've cashed out for over £50 all ends up by now, will take my profit either way though. 

still waiting on the cash out of 0-0. could take £15 now off a fiver, and a potential £80 more if it stays this way.

Guest Col city fan

hi read the thread pal the expert knew (me)

shocker of a cash out though absolutely flapped it, could've cashed out for over £50 all ends up by now, will take my profit either way though.

still waiting on the cash out of 0-0. could take £15 now off a fiver, and a potential £80 more if it stays this way.

Called it right so far Scouse to be fair?

BUT..stick or twist?

Have you seen the in - game stats?

Called it right so far Scouse to be fair?

BUT..stick or twist?

Have you seen the in - game stats?

nah haven't been watching it mate, but i can imagine they are like 70% possession, 20 shots to 0 shots etc. like i said i cashed out my main bet (under 2.5) for either £26 or £10 profit after like 15 minutes lol

37/1 on the 0-0 is now just above 5/1. still debating where to draw my cash out line and when. currently looking at £90 for 0-0 or £20 if there's a goal but gonna let it ride a bit more, only risking a fiver so that's covered with my other profit.