Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Spot on.

Btts& result

Leicester

Burnley

Blackburn

Bromley

£1 pays £569

Watching the game, I didnt see how New York were going to score. Luckily some classic MLS bad defending came into play and they managed to sneak one just before half time.

Just 7 more to go for a win...haha

Watching the game, I didnt see how New York were going to score. Luckily some classic MLS bad defending came into play and they managed to sneak one just before half time.

Just 7 more to go for a win...haha

I took your advice and put it in a double with the 4am MLS game. Watched the Orlando game, surely that isn't the standard of American 'soccer'?!

You were lucky to see them string 3 passes together. It was quite embarassing to watch.

Spurs v Liverpool BTTS

Soton v Leicester BTTS

Palace v West Ham Over 2.5

6/1

Ascot 1.20, Muhaarar

Ascot 2.30, Solow

Ascot 3.05, Jack Hobbs

win trixie + treble

Ascot 12.45, Clondaw Warrior 16/1

Ascot 1.20, Gordon Lord Byron 16/1

Ascot 1.55, Madame Chiang 14/1

Ascot 3.55 Gm Hopkins 11/1

e/w L15

I took your advice and put it in a double with the 4am MLS game. Watched the Orlando game, surely that isn't the standard of American 'soccer'?!

You were lucky to see them string 3 passes together. It was quite embarassing to watch.

I've only watched LA Galaxy and New York City, but yeah that's how most of the games seem to be. It's like a giant game of pin ball, usually there's plenty of good chances, it's just whether the players are good enough to take them.

I prefer it to watching a team hold onto the ball and knock it around there own half for 2 or 3 minutes, but it can be frustrating to see how bad they are when it comes to picking out a simple pass or hitting the target with a simple shot.

Guest Col city fan

Have you only just started watching the MLS mate?

The standard is generally shocking, which can make for lots of goals (where you get a rubbish back four and a half decent striker) or vice versa (where the defence are ok and the strikers couldn't hit a barn door).

I find the Aussie A league much more exciting.

The Victory actually have some good players, like Berisha and Valeri.

Just making a tidy sum on them again this morning. 10/11 at the start.

The standard is generally shocking, which can make for lots of goals (where you get a rubbish back four and a half decent striker) or vice versa (where the defence are ok and the strikers couldn't hit a barn door).

Probably seen 2 or 3 games max but I certainly won't make a habit of it. Honestly seen better on Vicky Park

Guest Col city fan

Probably seen 2 or 3 games max but I certainly won't make a habit of it. Honestly seen better on Vicky Park

lol

Victory 2 City 2...

Glad I cashed out at 2-0 up....

2-2 bit of a turnaround

Shame Berisha was playing like De Vries last week when I needed some goals! haha

Guest Col city fan

Unlucky Col, The Victory were just trying to make the game interesting. Too good for City.

You called it mate. To be fair I'd gone City before you posted and they were having their spell on top.

You were right though buddy...next time post a little quicker...

lol