Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

There is no dead certs it what it seems like! Anyway, it would be interesting to see if you can do this so keep us updated on how it's going, I've got £10 left can't seem to win anything!

True and I know it takes just one bad result to lose it all.

Anyway some Inplay betting on teams that went 2-0 up got it up to £96.80 at close of play..

All the money has gone on Barcelona tomoz night who are away at BATE to hopefully return £127

Does anyone have a plan of attack for Bet365's offer tonight on the Arsenal v Bayern game?

I'm thinking £50 on Lewandowski anytime at 4/5 pre-match to give me a nice in-play bet.

I'm just doing my usual trick-

Over 0.5 goals 1/33 £50 pre game.

'No goalscorer' 16/1 skybet £3.20

Unsure on my in-play bet yet.

Just saw on Twitter that Robben hasn't travelled but you can still bet on him to score, would a void £50 pre match bet work? If so you could just put £50 on him and then get a free £50 in play without having to do the over and under .5 bet

Just saw on Twitter that Robben hasn't travelled but you can still bet on him to score, would a void £50 pre match bet work? If so you could just put £50 on him and then get a free £50 in play without having to do the over and under .5 bet

I've seen people online before saying to bet on some bum player who won't feature to be first goal scorer therefore getting a void bet.

Never done it myself tho.

Don't think it says anything in the t&c's about it.

I've seen people online before saying to bet on some bum player who won't feature to be first goal scorer therefore getting a void bet.

Never done it myself tho.

Don't think it says anything in the t&c's about it.

I've looked through and can't see anything either a page on Twitter called TwoPoundPunt says that it should be fine so I might just go for it!

I wouldn't risk it normally as you never know when a player will be subbed on but because he's not even with the team it seems like an easy way to get the free in-play bet.

If you want a free in play bet with no risk, just find a bet that matches on an exchange and back and lay both so you will break even (maybe a loss of less than £1) then you have a free £50 bet. Which again if you back and lay the same you will make a decent guaranteed profit of around £30 to £40

Stupid question, but would you need at least £100 in your account to fully take advantage of this offer, i.e. £50 for the pre-match bet and £50 for the in-play bet?

Yeah that's right.

You fund both bets yourself and get the in-play stake back as cash balance if you lose.

Yeah I used to do that, should still work.

Worst case scenario, you get your £50 back on the non runner. Just miss out on the bet.

You could quite easily find yourself £50 down though because I don't think B365 tell you whether or not you've qualified for a refund on the in-play bet until after the match.

Edited by duk3nuk3m

ok, other than "it's the championship", can ANYONE explain why brighton, top by 4 points, unbeaten all season, have won all but one home game, at home to bristol city, just two wins from eleven, one in seven and only one away from home are EVENS 

ok, other than "it's the championship", can ANYONE explain why brighton, top by 4 points, unbeaten all season, have won all but one home game, at home to bristol city, just two wins from eleven, one in seven and only one away from home are EVENS 

Nope no explanation at all, apart from like you say it is the championship and it is midweek where results are always a bit odd. Bayern and Brighton double seems like a good shout tonight.