Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

ok, other than "it's the championship", can ANYONE explain why brighton, top by 4 points, unbeaten all season, have won all but one home game, at home to bristol city, just two wins from eleven, one in seven and only one away from home are EVENS 

I'm trying to avoid 'its the Championship' but I can't. It's a joke of a league for betting on. Easily worse than the Europa League.

Birmingham 2.9 away at Bolton? Massive odds, can get them or the draw at 1.5.

I'm hitting it big tonight having made quite a bit recently.

£50 on all 8 CL games having 1.5 or more goals returns £355

Bolton v Birmingham or draw

Notts Forest v Burnley or draw

Rotherham v Reading or draw

Bradford v Bury or draw

£50 returns £214.20

As mentioned I'm doing the £10 to £1000 challenge too and have the £97 gained so far on Barcelona hopefully returning £127.

Edited by archerm

Someone help me out here with the bet365 offer...

If i place Arsenal and BTTS for £1

i will get a free in play bet on that game as well when it kicks off at the same stake? 

Yeah but you might as well cover yourself and get a free £50 in play bet mate, that's what most do.

Does the in play bet get credited to use or do you have to have the amount in your account and then they refund it to you after the game? I.e bet £50 before the game on Bayern/Draw and then use your other £50 on Arsenal in play. You then get the £50 back from the Arsenal bet and whatever wins?

Does the in play bet get credited to use or do you have to have the amount in your account and then they refund it to you after the game? I.e bet £50 before the game on Bayern/Draw and then use your other £50 on Arsenal in play. You then get the £50 back from the Arsenal bet and whatever wins?

You need to have £100 at the start mate. £50 credited after.