Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

You have bet 127 to get 146 back!

Blimey..Let's have Madrid don't get an early sending off..

Obviously they are not great returns but the £10 challenge is based on betting at low odds and grinding it up to £1000.

Can I do it? Well obviously the jumps are quicker now I have more behind me but it has been hard work getting here. Could I stomach placing a £800 bet, I'm not sure!

If anyone is interested below are the bets I have placed during my challenge, 11 so far to get to this point:

1 Bookies bet, can't remember 1.35 £10.00 £13.50

2 Bookies bet, can't remember 1.8 £14.00 £25.00

3 Michael Lizner v Augustin Velotti 1.52 £25.00 £38.00

4 Man City v Bournemouth 1.33 £38.00 £50.67

5 Watford  v Draw or Arsenal 1.11 £50.67 £56.30

6 River plate v Draw or CA Aldovisi (In play at 0-1) 1.22 £56.30 £68.82

7 SK Slavia Praha (U21s) v FK Pribram (U21s) (In play at 2-0) 1.16 £68.82 £80.29

8 Tyumen v Torpedo (In play at 1-0) 1.11 £80.29 £89.21

9 Union Espanola v Union La Calera (In play at 1-0) 1.09 £89.21 £96.84

10 BATE v Barcelona  1.32 £96.84 £127.83

11 Atletico Madrid v FC Astrana 1.14 £127.83 £145.73

The Inplay betting has only taken place on games I have actually started watching, usually games where there is a clear favourite and they then go ahead and look in no danger. The exception was the River Plate game where the away team was looking very dangerous on the counter and the odds were very generous with only 20mins left.

Bet 12 is Basle to beat Belenenses at 1.31 where £145.73 will hopefully bring home £190.93.

Edited by archerm

favs day @ carlisle here surely. johnson on two odds on shots first up, coleman/ferguson with a short priced fap after that. johnson on three of the remaining four favs. doubles trebles etc. don't like to back odds on or 5/4 etc but seems to make a lot of sense here.

First one in, cheers for the heads up.

in goes the second, combined winning distance of about the whole track lol. like i said not much of a price about them but the double on those two alone paid a shade over 2/1 when posting. there's odds on like richard johnson at carlise (won as the only horse on the screen) and there's odds on like some of the shite over in ireland (tailed off fourth or fifth beaten with about a mile still to run). 

favs day @ carlisle here surely. johnson on two odds on shots first up, coleman/ferguson with a short priced fap after that. johnson on three of the remaining four favs. doubles trebles etc. don't like to back odds on or 5/4 etc but seems to make a lot of sense here.

free funds for tonight, jonhson rides 4 winners and the other i mentioned won too. 5 winners out of 6 races i played in covered in various multiples and one forcecast, too.