Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Got a bet pending

West Brom Won

Swansea Won

West Ham Won

Everton - Still to play

£2 stake cash out £81 or if Everton win £897

thinking to let it run for a bit?

: letting it run **** it nowt to lose

Good luck pal. If Everton are leading second half you should be offered a good chunk

got my trixie up, koora @ 5/2, crazy horse @ 6/1 & devilment @ 7/2. pleased.

footy bets look shiiiiiit

im not a huge gambler but put a few 50ps on accumulators each week 4 bets.2 lots both teams to score and 2 outright wins,dunno what I did today but put 2 came in giving me £110 notes.Get me paid.Mrs away next weekend and I'm at WBA.Should soften the blow. Edited by cambridgefox

im not a huge gambler but put a few 50ps on accumulators each week 4 bets.2 lots both teams to score and 2 outright wins,dunno what I did today but put 2 came in giving me £110 notes.Get me paid.Mrs away next weekend and I'm at WBA.Should soften the blow.

haha nice well played. pretty much everything i picked in the footy lost spectacularly, other than vardy to score first leicester to win @ 6/1. horses were ace though, well over a ton of profit for the day thanks to them. 

Guest Col city fan

haha nice well played. pretty much everything i picked in the footy lost spectacularly, other than vardy to score first leicester to win @ 6/1. horses were ace though, well over a ton of profit for the day thanks to them.

You seem to make most of your money on the nags mate. Like my mate, the pro gambler. He goes nowhere near football, but makes shed loads on the flats.

You seem to make most of your money on the nags mate. Like my mate, the pro gambler. He goes nowhere near football, but makes shed loads on the flats.

probably make more in the long run yeah, think betting on footy is more "fun" though. more social as well. eg a few footy accas/btts that you can take back to work/the pub etc and watch soccer saturday or the results roll in with a few mates and possibly turn £2 into £200 or something stupid is more fun than £20 on a horse @ 6/4 that will last 90 seconds not 90 minutes. 

i dont really bet to "make money" more just for fun and if i win and can buy something cool or even just a round of beers then that's ace. 

Guest Col city fan

probably make more in the long run yeah, think betting on footy is more "fun" though. more social as well. eg a few footy accas/btts that you can take back to work/the pub etc and watch soccer saturday or the results roll in with a few mates and possibly turn £2 into £200 or something stupid is more fun than £20 on a horse @ 6/4 that will last 90 seconds not 90 minutes.

i dont really bet to "make money" more just for fun and if i win and can buy something cool or even just a round of beers then that's ace.

Yeah of course, that makes sense.

He does it for a living so no fun value...

lol

Yeah of course, that makes sense.

He does it for a living so no fun value...

lol

yeah can't even think how stressful it would be if you were to rely on bets/winnings to make money and live. i get all mardy and sad if my £2 doesn't buy me a new car at the end of the bet, let alone if my £1000 didn't end up being enough to cover my rent and bills lol 

Guest Col city fan

yeah can't even think how stressful it would be if you were to rely on bets/winnings to make money and live. i get all mardy and sad if my £2 doesn't buy me a new car at the end of the bet, let alone if my £1000 didn't end up being enough to cover my rent and bills lol

lol

:thumbup:

17.80 on Lyon or draw v Toulouse returns 21.04

This came in.

Then had a mexican game in play turning £21.04 in to £35.10.

Then Real Madrid or draw turned £35.10 in to £45.63.

Bet number 5 now......St Mirren v Rangers @1.39 on Betfair £45.63 returns £63.17. Surely 1.39 are great odds for Rangers who are on fire winning 10 of 10 so far.