Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Haha fair play, normally when Croatia play you back Kramaric first, last, kramaric no own goal, kramaric to do a fist pump celebration etc so I just wondered :D

And I think you had Mahrez player of the tournament for the world cup as well lol

yeah man just fun innit. 

i had mahrez top scorer for algeria @ 25/1 thought that was a sensational bet, thought they'd play him every game and probably only score one goal all tournament but no, played him for 45 minutes the dick heads. an to win the golden ball yeah, he should've won that though we was robbed. gutted that i couldnt find anywhere to get MOTM bets on at the start of this season, i wanted mahrez for our first two games before everyone realised he was the best player in the world but couldn't find one :( 

leicester/bayern/arsenal to win & all teams to score tonight, 42/1. 

Got on this. Does it run into extra time or is it just for the 90?

it'll be a loser, 90 mins only. bet365 give you all your money back if it's 0-0 though, "bore draw refund" seems a pretty apt name for the game tonight. 

put it all back on us to win in extra time @ 4/1. 

Barca and both teams to score tonight?

They're away to a div 3 side and the gaffers wants to play as many youths as possible. They've conceded in all but 3 of their last 9 Copa Del Rey games away from home.

could be a good shout, think barca & over 3.5 is a similar enough price which gives you the potential of barca annihilating them which even their kids could. 

think liverpool are a mental price tonight. liverpool are crap i know but bournemouth's first string isn't very good. then they all got injured. as they've shown in recent week's bournemouth's second string (now their first) are even worse. and they've gotta stop them all getting injured. surely tonight we're going to be seeing a mash up of bournemouth's worst second string players mixed with third string (if they have one?) and kids and maybe some fans or literally anyone they can find? 

could be a good shout, think barca & over 3.5 is a similar enough price which gives you the potential of barca annihilating them which even their kids could. 

think liverpool are a mental price tonight. liverpool are crap i know but bournemouth's first string isn't very good. then they all got injured. as they've shown in recent week's bournemouth's second string (now their first) are even worse. and they've gotta stop them all getting injured. surely tonight we're going to be seeing a mash up of bournemouth's worst second string players mixed with third string (if they have one?) and kids and maybe some fans or literally anyone they can find? 

Going for a Win + btts double of Barca and Liverpool I think.

Liverpool should win, but they've left holes at the back in all their games so far, so fancy bournemouth to snatch one. Probably that man Kermie.

4 home wins in the cup tonight.

£50 at 9/2

on the same with dortmund -1 (5-1 up atm), leverkusen -1 (4-0 up atm) and barca -1. not 50 quid tho lol

think a tenner pays about £150. 

and ive been royally mugged off with these prices, i did it this morning. barca -1 was 1/3 this morning, barca to just win is 1/3 now, -1 is evens! liverpool were 1/2 and are now 8/11. gayyyy 

Edited by ScouseFox

Anyone watching the Man U game fancy telling me how they're playing? Just checked the scores and in play odds and EVS at home to a championship side looks enormous.

I've just stuck 20 quid on at 15/8 they have just brought Rooney and martial on Middlesbrough look about shot!

Guest Col city fan

Glad I'm having some time off at the mo.

Arsenal, Chelsea, now Man Utd...all teams I'd have bet on to qualify if I'm honest,

And Barce tonight..not even a goal!