Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

not much value @ 2/5 or 4/9 then? like i said not a massive follower just hoped they were certs and could boost an acca or two. might be a bit more cautious then.

horror day just about saved, but now a horror night. second second second second in a photo second second chose the wrong one of two got first and third in a forecast. good job it's halloween tomorrow ey cos it's a proper nightmare.

They've lost 3 since the last World Cup, and one was against the Aussies in August, they beat them 2 weeks later though, no teams ever retained it, and they've got about five or six players retiring after the final. They probably will win but on their day the Aussies can turn any one over.

Guest Col city fan

Ended up Bet 11 with Bayern unable to beat Frankfurt.

Attempt 1 - Lost bet 12

Attempt 2 - Lost bet 11 but I withdrew £44 profit.

Time for attempt 3.

Fustrating tonight as I was gonna go win/draw with Brentford and they are doing the business.

When do you stop as in say enough is enough?

You could have withdrawn well over a ton from that tenner stake couldn't you?

When do you stop as in say enough is enough?

You could have withdrawn well over a ton from that tenner stake couldn't you?

The idea is the £10 to £1000 challenge.

I've ran it twice getting to bet 12 and this time bet 11 before it went wrong. I took £50 odd quid out at bet 11 this time so I'm up overall.

Obviously if I'm successful one day I may have to play a £900 bet or so to get to the £1000 which sounds scary but I would do it.

Guest Col city fan

The idea is the £10 to £1000 challenge.

I've ran it twice getting to bet 12 and this time bet 11 before it went wrong. I took £50 odd quid out at bet 11 this time so I'm up overall.

Obviously if I'm successful one day I may have to play a £900 bet or so to get to the £1000 which sounds scary but I would do it.

Ah ok didn't know it was to get to a thou...keep us posted on your next one

:thumbup:

Edited by Col city fan

also @@Finnegan how much are new zealand better than australia? loads? 

tomorrow i have a few bets, was gonna add new zealand as a banker but wasn't actually sure just know they're all blacks and good and that. 

sheff wed/millwall/schalke/monaco @ 13/1. 

hull/leics/west am/burnley @ 25/1. 

millwall/wigan/bury/tranmere/plymouth @ 20/1. 

city 2-1 & man city 4-0 @ 150/1. 

so new zealand added to, for example, that top bet boosts it from 12 or 13/1 to nearly 20s. what we saying finno. 

A world cup final is always a dicey thing to bet on but New Zealand are massive favourites. They're comfortably better.

Few normal bets this weekend:

Newcastle v Draw or Stoke

Bristol City v Draw or Fulham

Scunthorpe or Draw v Barsnley

Ipswich v Draw or Cardiff

£20 returns £136.41

Jamie Vardy to scoore 2 or more

Watford v Draw or West Ham

Wigan v Swindon

Sheff Wed or Draw v Forest

£5 returns £133.51

Guest Col city fan

15th straight losing bet...

Newcastle and Millwall didn't win.

My worst ever run...

Edited by Col city fan

A world cup final is always a dicey thing to bet on but New Zealand are massive favourites. They're comfortably better.

looks like you were right. i added NZ (battering them) to my hull (won), leicester (won), burnley (won) & west ham (booooo) acca. so close. 

Thanks to WBA for great internet signal. Laid Baggies at 1-0 up 1.77 then greened out at 2-1 us. Keep trying to screenshot proof but file size too big ffs. Boom anyway