Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I did well at Leicester Races yesterday. Walked in with £50, walked out with nearly £150 and I had about 8 pints and a load of scran.

Had 4 winners and a 2nd place out of the 6 races. The 2nd place I thought had won and was going insane as I would have won nearly £200 had it been confirmed, but the commentator had got it wrong and it got beat at the finish!

I bet on betfair on correct score, It had no team just the score, It bet 2-1 so does this mean if either team wins 2-1 i'm in the money?

It did have at the top of the screen Man Utd v Chelsea and I bet 2-1 - So if thats the case it would be Man Utd I was betting on (Who I wanted, and planned to be 2-1 to win on)

Either way I got 13/1 and had 2 quid on it.

Whose that? Fair play to them.

It's the Irish 2000 Guinneas this Saturday, I shall be having a few bet's.

Sometimes, i just love sitting in watching the racing, looking forward to this.

Well I placed the stupidist ever bet today.

I had £700 in my account and placed it all on Rangers to win the cup at 2/7.

I cant believe I risked all that money which took me over a year to win and all for just £200.

Of course I'm happy they won but I've never been so nervous in all my life, it was the largest single bet I've ever placed.

Not been betting much but the last ones were:-

Pompey at 6/1 to win FA cup 1-0 (£10 stake), Hull to win 7/4 (£4 stake) and New zealand to beat england at 13/2 (£2 stake).

2 are up dont really care about NZ after Rangers won.

Well I placed the stupidist ever bet today.

I had £700 in my account and placed it all on Rangers to win the cup at 2/7.

I cant believe I risked all that money which took me over a year to win and all for just £200.

Of course I'm happy they won but I've never been so nervous in all my life, it was the largest single bet I've ever placed.

Not been betting much but the last ones were:-

Pompey at 6/1 to win FA cup 1-0 (£10 stake), Hull to win 7/4 (£4 stake) and New zealand to beat england at 13/2 (£2 stake).

2 are up dont really care about NZ after Rangers won.

So, you got £900 in your account now :thumbup:

Blue Spartan, Brae Hill, One Night In Paris and Effort, I salute you. Makes up for my neglect of both Henrythenavigator and Halfway to Heaven, which I both was going to back but went against them.

50p Lucky Fifteen (£7.50 stake)

Returns - £166.75

Blue Spartan, Brae Hill, One Night In Paris and Effort, I salute you. Makes up for my neglect of both Henrythenavigator and Halfway to Heaven, which I both was going to back but went against them.

50p Lucky Fifteen (£7.50 stake)

Returns - £166.75

Is that because I had mentioned it and my form has been shocking of late!! lol

Got a sweet result today....drew Spain in the works sweepstake for the euros. yay!! :thumbup:

I suggested a sweepstake at work, and people said "Yeah but if people draw a team they don't want, they'll be moaning they want a better team or they want to change"....:unsure: Personally I thought that was the idea of a sweepstake, you pick your team randomly out of a hat and your stuck with it. :dunno::doh: