Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Was also on the footy accums treble tonight- Bilbao, Spurs and Basel just a fiver, last minute goal from Spurs!! Had too many last minute winners this week, it's unreal. The anytime double came in as well. 2/3 bets tonight for me have came in, happy days. Roll on the weekend!

geeeeedin thereee

Well done, very nice bet. How much did you win?

Was also on the footy accums treble tonight- Bilbao, Spurs and Basel just a fiver, last minute goal from Spurs!! Had too many last minute winners this week, it's unreal. The anytime double came in as well. 2/3 bets tonight for me have came in, happy days. Roll on the weekend!

Well done, very nice bet. How much did you win?

my two early accas paid £45 and £98 and that one paid £150 ish. so almost 3 ton up for the night.

I put a tenner in my account on Monday night and have withdrawn about 400 so far and have 40 quid left for the weekend

my two early accas paid £45 and £98 and that one paid £150 ish. so almost 3 ton up for the night.

I put a tenner in my account on Monday night and have withdrawn about 400 so far and have 40 quid left for the weekend

Very good, especially off only £10. What do you reckon for Saturday's bets?!

Derby to win 7/2 enhanced with new PP app. £10 max bet.

can't find this one? is it the same as all the other ones this week? weird

oh wait found it, nice. been a good money maker this week these

Edited by ScouseFox

Very good, especially off only £10. What do you reckon for Saturday's bets?!

if I had the balls id put a lot of it on Notts county @ 4/6 tonight but I don't haha, will just stick to £5/£10 bets I think.

burnley at wolves look like a value shot on saturday to me, 2/1 I think I saw.