Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

if I had the balls id put a lot of it on Notts county @ 4/6 tonight but I don't haha, will just stick to £5/£10 bets I think.

burnley at wolves look like a value shot on saturday to me, 2/1 I think I saw.

Glad someone agrees- I've gone for Burnley, absolutely flying at the minute with Hinckley's star man Andre rattling them in.

Glad someone agrees- I've gone for Burnley, absolutely flying at the minute with Hinckley's star man Andre rattling them in.

yeah wolves form is LLLWL and burnley's is WDWWW, no brainer especially at a price. 

i got andre gray @ 12/1 for top scorer a few weeks ago, so the more he scores the better! got him, vardy & lewandowski in the champs league, all have at least halved in price since i backed 'em. 

FA Cup first round, never win, there's always hope so I got...

Accrington v York - BTTS

Bury v Wigan - BTTS

Wealdstone v Colchester - BTTS

Wimbledon v Forest Green - BTTS

Torquay v Wrexham - BTTS

Guisley v Barrow - BTTS

West Ham v Everton - BTTS

Plymouth v Carlisle - BTTS

Walsall v Fleetwood

Stevenage v Gillingham

Sheffield Utd v Worcester

Millwall v AFC Flyde

340/1

Opened a 2nd account with William Hill just used same details but not put my card on so using PayPal Had £10 on Derby tonight at 23/20 which gave me 2 £10 free bets.

Man Utd, Aberdeen, Cambridge, Donny, Orient Free £10 pays £32ish

Leicester, Southampton, Brighton, St Johnstone, Sheff Wednesday Free £10 pays £177ish 

Edited by chrishlcfc

if I had the balls id put a lot of it on Notts county @ 4/6 tonight but I don't haha, will just stick to £5/£10 bets I think.

burnley at wolves look like a value shot on saturday to me, 2/1 I think I saw.

Burnley are a good price. Its who else to have with them that's the problem for me, can never decide!

Cannot recommend enough using form guides and proper looking into the bets you place. Gone from nothing in 4 weeks to 6/7 this week.

Thats rule number 1 for any punter. Admittedly I do like random bets like Leicester-themed horse names but theres nothing wrong with following gut instinct, even if it goes against the form book.

Guest Col city fan

It's not only about studying form.

I maintain a lot of luck is involved.

Forest beating Derby last night a prime example and Notts County losing fooking many many punters over. Form only goes so far.

Edited by Col city fan

It's not only about studying form.

I maintain a lot of luck is involved.

Forest beating Derby last night a prime example and Notts County losing fooking many many punters over. Form only goes so far.

Ha to be fair if you went purely on form that Salford shout would make sense. Plenty of other factors to consider though, injuries to key players, when teams last played, is it a derby?

Fancying QPR today at home to Preston. Big Charlie Austin is back from injury.

FA Cup fancy of the day has to be Eastleigh away to Crewe at 3/1.

Guest Col city fan

I had Salford. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

And were lucky then that you caught them on a night where they turned it on and County didn't show up.

Nothing to do with form.

Fair play though for taking the punt...

Few for today. 

accas;

Newcastle/Sunderland @ 14/1

Leicester/Everton/Sheff Weds/Brighton @ 16/1

Burnley/Celta Vigo/Leverkusen/Gladbach @ 12/1

btts & results;

Plymouth/Acc Stanley/Reading @ 68/1

Newcastle/Everton/Stoke @ 225/1

will throw a few arrows at some horses too probs. hoping for just one acca to land somewhere and we're in nice profit. might have a go on a first scorer or a score in our game if the price is right too.