Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Tried the 90 bet challenge thing, got to 40 something quid and nearly lost it all because of Real Madrid, luckily I didn't stake it all and have 5 pound left to start again.

It is so frustrating building it up to that amount and then watching Real Madrid of all teams go and **** up.

Had this weekend

Bayern

Rangers

Shakhtar

PSG

Red Star Belgrade

BATE Borisov W/D

PSV W/D

Olympiakos

Dinamo Zagreb (80 somethingth winner)

Dnipro (fairly early second half winner but still this far into the bet was a bit tense haha)

Benfica

Atletico Madrid (94th min winner)

Dynamo Kiev (89th min winner)

Rijeka

Sparta Prague

Porto (70th min winner but seemed a lifetime waiting for them to score)

Amazing lol The thrill of them last minute winners..

Also had Levski Sofia (fairly late winner)

Dortmund

Barcelona

Fenerbache

Trencin

Plzen

seperately which als won. Very good weekend

Also had Corinthians and 1.5+ goals which came in thanks to a winner in the 89th minute lol

Edited by Walkers

Guest Col city fan

Yesterday again showed that this argument about 'form' is a dodgy one.

Real Madrid I think we're top of the table with Sevilla having looked pretty poor so far.

I assume quite a lot of people lost quite a lot of money yesterday by going with 'form' and backing Real Madrid.

I'm convinced it's primarily luck.

there's an argentinian prem game kicking off at half 6 where the draw is trading @ evs. dodgy? worth backing? fixed? 

edit - in fact there's two. huracan vs belgrano & temperley vs argentinos juniors have the draw priced @ 21/20 & evs respectively. the top thing that comes up when you search "huracan" on twitter is "huracan belgrano empate" which translated to "huracan v belgrano draw"... 

Edited by ScouseFox

Guest Col city fan

there's an argentinian prem game kicking off at half 6 where the draw is trading @ evs. dodgy? worth backing? fixed?

edit - in fact there's two. huracan vs belgrano & temperley vs argentinos juniors have the draw priced @ 21/20 & evs respectively. the top thing that comes up when you search "huracan" on twitter is "huracan belgrano empate" which translated to "huracan v belgrano draw"...

lol

Temperley v Argentinos 21 mins in....no shots...

The Temperley v Argentinos game is only 40 mins in....and the odds on a draw are already 3/10!

You could be right Scouse....

i checked the league table but couldn't work out why either team would be fussed by a draw. the other game is currently 0-1, but "fixed" games or games where both teams need a draw usually end 1-1 

edit scrap that, the other game is 1-1 now lol

Edited by ScouseFox

Guest Col city fan

i checked the league table but couldn't work out why either team would be fussed by a draw. the other game is currently 0-1, but "fixed" games or games where both teams need a draw usually end 1-1

How on earth can a draw already be 2/7?

It's not even half time!

Edited by Col city fan

Yesterday again showed that this argument about 'form' is a dodgy one.

Real Madrid I think we're top of the table with Sevilla having looked pretty poor so far.

I assume quite a lot of people lost quite a lot of money yesterday by going with 'form' and backing Real Madrid.

I'm convinced it's primarily luck.

It's mainly luck. There are educated guesses but in football it's mainly luck I think.

one game finished 0-0 with no attempts at goal, the other finished 1-1, the equaliser was an own goal. 

NOTHING TO SEE HERE 

Guest Col city fan

Both draws....

:whistle: