Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

This evening shows the luck side to betting.

I've gone on numerous btts...not even looking at form, positions in the respective tables, or even odds... Just btts.

And every one has come in....

Nice evenings profit based upon zero research...

How unlucky is this?

£25 on:

FCUM v Chesterfield

Some team v Braga

Union Espanola v Audax Italiano or draw

1st 2 in easy enough. 3rd game Audax score in 82nd min to go 0-2 up. Then it goes 1-2 after 86mins....87th min Union get a man sent off. Despite this Union score in the 92nd and 95th min to cost me £90.....fml

This evening shows the luck side to betting.

I've gone on numerous btts...not even looking at form, positions in the respective tables, or even odds... Just btts.

And every one has come in....

Nice evenings profit based upon zero research...

Don't need much research on BTTS to be honest.

What was your research betting on Villa the other week? lol

Gillingham have to be a shout tonight. Yeovil are a state at the minute, must be shattered after playing with 9 men against maidstone on Sunday. Yeovil will surely just want to get the fixture out the way and.concentrate on the league.

Odds would reflect that @ 1.36, maybe a handicap would be worth it..

Gillingham have to be a shout tonight. Yeovil are a state at the minute, must be shattered after playing with 9 men against maidstone on Sunday. Yeovil will surely just want to get the fixture out the way and.concentrate on the league.

gillingham/wigan double @ 3/1 on paddy power. on.

Refusing to touch any bets involving Blackpool. Pretty sure I haven't won one bet involving them in the last 18 months.

Gone for Gills -1 and Bromley at home to Boreham Wood. 

3/1ish.

i have got no idea if wigan will win or not but gillingham have already won in my mind so hoping we're basically getting 3/1 on wigan at home to blackpool. dreamy. hopefully. 

i have got no idea if wigan will win or not but gillingham have already won in my mind so hoping we're basically getting 3/1 on wigan at home to blackpool. dreamy. hopefully. 

Bang some on the Blackpool/Draw double chance and you're golden haha.

Usually find myself scouring teams forums around team news time to see how confident they are after seeing their team. Doesn't usually help as they're about as level headed and unbiased as @@Col city fan in a Schlupp thread or you @scouse in a cambiasso thread :D

Fleetwood keep catching my eye tonight, but who the hell knows?!