Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

Looking at getting into online betting instead of using the bookies, what's the best app out there give me your opinions if you wouldn't mind

The best platform IMO is bet 365

The best odds I think are Betfair.

Looking at getting into online betting instead of using the bookies, what's the best app out there give me your opinions if you wouldn't mind

Sign up for as many as you can. Then use odds checker for best odds on every bet you place and use the site that pays back the most.

had quite a good day today. turned a fiver into fifty quid just with small stakes for fun. got a bit left to play with too, on lewis/adams double in the late darts. would've had chisnall too so glad i was having tea when he lost. 

nearly had a right score on the evening races, had a fourfold that had winners @ 5/4, 9/2, 7/4 & then half a length loser @ 15/8. first three all won, would've been a 98/1 fourfold if the last one had been that bit closer to the pace round the bend. was the last leg too, cashout was probably about £150 off a fiver but wasn't watching so didnt know or see the results. shame. 

wales a price tomorrow? will they play anyone good? 

Bills look like max bet material tonight at 6/5 in the NFL at the Jets. Key offensive men back last week and they duly won well. Should be favourites here. 8/11 ish I make em, maybe even shorter.

Sign up for as many as you can. Then use odds checker for best odds on every bet you place and use the site that pays back the most.

Yes. This. Getting best price you can is crucial. Being brand loyal is silly as it costs you. 

Until they all stop you from having a bet with them, then buy a new set of accounts.

Got a £10 free bet which I have had on Bosnia, Spain, Belgium tonight at 13/2.

Got two more free bets of £15 and £18.75, anybody see anything that looks half decent to put it on, fancy France to do Germany but it's a friendly so probably won't bother with that.

Edited by chrishlcfc

brazil look a price vs argentina, they're without messi tevez & aguero, whilst neymar's been the second best player in the world after vardy for the past two or three months. obviously still got di maria and higuain but think the price on brazil might be worth a free bet, i'm having a go on them if i've got any winners in the racing today.

waiting on this nina carberry winner in the cross country (everyone's favourite race right?) for a good double. 

Edited by ScouseFox

brazil look a price vs argentina, they're without messi tevez & aguero, whilst neymar's been the second best player in the world after vardy for the past two or three months. obviously still got di maria and higuain but think the price on brazil might be worth a free bet, i'm having a go on them if i've got any winners in the racing today.

waiting on this nina carberry winner in the cross country (everyone's favourite race right?) for a good double. 

Nice one ive backed every fav at Cheltenham bar that one :(

Nice one ive backed every fav at Cheltenham bar that one :(

ridiculously good ride, but definitely the best horse in the race. to blunder fence 27, avoid getting brought down twice after over three miles and then run straight through the last fence lol

not sure if the sit at the aintree fence or the fact she was just starting her run before skipping round the horse who slipped on the home turn stalled a lot of momentum is more impressive. got 4/1 earlier, nice double with dougan @ 15/8 at lingfield.