Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

leaving the darts tonight. don't like betting on taylor as there's never any value and don't like backing against him cos he usually wins. barney could win 16-0 or lose 16-0 depending on what mood he's in. 

bosnia, holland, germany & belgium @ 25s

turkey do look a weirdly big price. had them in an acca with a few other interesting ones. probably lose or something in a very dodgy looking match lol

on england 1-0 @ 12/1. 

Edited by ScouseFox

brazil look a price vs argentina, they're without messi tevez & aguero, whilst neymar's been the second best player in the world after vardy for the past two or three months. obviously still got di maria and higuain but think the price on brazil might be worth a free bet, i'm having a go on them if i've got any winners in the racing today.

waiting on this nina carberry winner in the cross country (everyone's favourite race right?) for a good double. 

Fair play if that comes in but I doubt it. Past Neymar Brazil are painfully ordinary.

Fair play if that comes in but I doubt it. Past Neymar Brazil are painfully ordinary.

argentina arent all that really without both messi and aguero, gonna hope neymar produces something magic to swing it. 

paddypower have given out some mental enhancements on today's racing, not sure if they're going to roll this onto football or darts or anything else but some from today;

a sure thing at dundalk priced @ 4/5 or evs enhanced to 3/1

a pretty good fav at lingfield priced @ 7/4 enhanced to 3/1 

both won 

think they've had a few others too, giving it away it seems. 

argentina arent all that really without both messi and aguero, gonna hope neymar produces something magic to swing it. 

paddypower have given out some mental enhancements on today's racing, not sure if they're going to roll this onto football or darts or anything else but some from today;

a sure thing at dundalk priced @ 4/5 or evs enhanced to 3/1

a pretty good fav at lingfield priced @ 7/4 enhanced to 3/1 

both won 

think they've had a few others too, giving it away it seems. 

Was that Agent Of Chaos in the 7.05? If i'd have known about the PP thing i'd have lumped on big time... on it @ 10/11 either way.

Was that Agent Of Chaos in the 7.05? If i'd have known about the PP thing i'd have lumped on big time... on it @ 10/11 either way.

yeah, ridic form line for a dundalk maiden with a breeders cup winner, thought even money was a great price as you obviously did too, couldn't believe they made it 3/1! 

Paddypower have been doing loads of enchanements since Spurs v Villa the other Monday.

30 days of them to celebrate the new app.

Keep checking the new app all day.

these weren't app ones though they were just normal powerplays but instead of their usual 5/4 enhanced to 11/8 it's been evs enhanced to 3/1 etc

Darts fans what do you think of Webster plus 3.5 legs against Barney and Thornton plus 5.5 legs against Taylor tonight, I really fancy both games to be close Thornton is playing well and Taylor was poor the other day, double pays just less than 2/1 think its value myself?

I have done Barney -2.5, Thornton +5.5. Smith +1.5 and Van Gerwen -5.5 at 10/1.

Spunked my other free bet on some shitty horse lol.

Northern Ireland, Holland( I know they have been awful lately but fancy them tonight), Bosnia, France or Draw against Germany £5.63 returns just over £50

Got a £10 free bet which I have had on Bosnia, Spain, Belgium tonight at 13/2.

Got two more free bets of £15 and £18.75, anybody see anything that looks half decent to put it on, fancy France to do Germany but it's a friendly so probably won't bother with that.

****ing Bosnian bastards, one of those days that makes you want to ****ing kill someone, was going to back France as I quoted but didn't, had my £18.75 free actually pencilled in on Holland and btts and decided to do some shitty horse instead. waste of time.

Guest Col city fan

I know it isn't funny but the apparent suicide attack in Paris at the France/Germany game today could honestly have been me the luck I have had today.

I had France.. And Spain

The Ireland goal was a killer for me