Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

Screw you Portsmouth, ****ing arseholes.

Did you cash out?

Bollox..

Had two btts (four teams). Three in with 7 mins left. Cashed out....immediately before the fourth team scored.

I hate it when that happens.....

just woke up in an incredibly hungover state. faugheen lost?!!! faugheen is 2/1 for the champion hurdle?! might go back to bed 

sprinter sacre won well but nothing really challenged him, scenes at cheltenham though. 

Guest Col city fan

On the paddy power enhanced Saints and Rams. Also got money on Norway, surely they can't miss so many chances in the return tonight.

I'm on btts for Hungary v Norway too.

I predict goals but just not sure if Norway will go through.

Had £20 on Hungary, just cashed out so hoping for a couple of Norway goals.

Has anyone else seen this cash out free bet offer betfair have been running this weekend? Basically if you cash out you get 50% of your cash out as a free bet. I was wondering why I was getting all these random figure free bets. Been pretty good had £20 on Sweden last night too and just cashed out when they scored.

Had £20 on Hungary, just cashed out so hoping for a couple of Norway goals.

Has anyone else seen this cash out free bet offer betfair have been running this weekend? Basically if you cash out you get 50% of your cash out as a free bet. I was wondering why I was getting all these random figure free bets. Been pretty good had £20 on Sweden last night too and just cashed out when they scored.

Oh I'll check that, cashed out quite a few this weekend. Come on you Norwegian twats!