Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

lol I've had a btts on Germany u20 v Poland u20. Unless bet 365 has it wrong, in 86/87 mins there hasn't been a single shot. Not on or off target.

I've NEVER seen that before...

Guest Col city fan

Had a good night last night was on Walters 1st, last and anytime at handsome odds.

Suddenly started feeling patriotic and gone for England to win the ODI and England tonight at just over 4/1 £20 down.

You've had a bloody good run recently Chris!

Good story here and nice to see the bookies get done for a change.

Sat in the pub with my mate last Monday and thought he was having a heart attack.

No he'd just checked his online account that was £9987 in credit.

Last Sunday he had a free £10 bet and placed it on a 6 team accie at 19/1 yet he'd mistakenly added a couple of extra selections making it an 8 team accie.

The two others being Port Vale to draw at 8/1 against Maidenhead and Palace to beat Liverpool  at 9/2 making it almost 1000/1.

So next time you place a bet on your phone and your big thumbs get in the way let it roll...

france are a crazy price tonight surely? france would beat our best XI if our best XI all had the games of their lives. but they're not even playing our best XI. they'll barely be playing our best U21s ffs. they should be odds on. 

france are a crazy price tonight surely? france would beat our best XI if our best XI all had the games of their lives. but they're not even playing our best XI. they'll barely be playing our best U21s ffs. they should be odds on.

I've done the draw because I can see it being a drab somber affair after the weekends events.

I've done the draw because I can see it being a drab somber affair after the weekends events.

guess there's a chance of that, could hardly blame them if minds were elsewhere. hopefully it goes the other way and they'll want to win really badly to prove some kind of point, think they'll want to win a lot more than we will. and like i say they're players are on a complete different level to our best players let alone our reserves/u21s/spurs' reserves.