Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

guess there's a chance of that, could hardly blame them if minds were elsewhere. hopefully it goes the other way and they'll want to win really badly to prove some kind of point, think they'll want to win a lot more than we will. and like i say they're players are on a complete different level to our best players let alone our reserves/u21s/spurs' reserves.

Got on France DNB last night at EVS. Are France playing their full strength do you know? Not that I think it'll actually matter tonight as we are so inept!

Got on France DNB last night at EVS. Are France playing their full strength do you know? Not that I think it'll actually matter tonight as we are so inept!

havent seen a "probable" france team but it'll definitely be better than ours. our midfield is almost definitely going to be eric dier, deli alli & ross barkley, there's could well be paul pogba, blaise matuidi & morgan schneiderlin. france are nearly 2/1. 

havent seen a "probable" france team but it'll definitely be better than ours. our midfield is almost definitely going to be eric dier, deli alli & ross barkley, there's could well be paul pogba, blaise matuidi & morgan schneiderlin. france are nearly 2/1.

I'm on France, I anticipate at the very least they will take the lead and I can cash out.

Yeah looks huge if that is the case (or even two of the three play). These are sometimes strange games with us though where we inexplicably nick a win so who knows.

france are a crazy price tonight surely? france would beat our best XI if our best XI all had the games of their lives. but they're not even playing our best XI. they'll barely be playing our best U21s ffs. they should be odds on. 

lol nice getting battered 

im on argentina, poland & france £10 returns £200 sort it ooot france 

Edited by ScouseFox