Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Leicester u21s have to be a shout with Kram, Dyer and benny playing? 11/5

Good shout. I got a small bit of 21/10 with Betfred yesterday and forgot to thank you for bringing this to my attention, 

Aye captain. All over Zenit, even made an exception to my rule of betting on a game before the main body of fixtures. They're that overpriced.

haha just remembered my posts about hull and swansea at the weekend who both drew but still like stevie g said we go to norwich and we go again this does not slip. zenit ARE a colossal price. 

Good shout. I got a small bit of 21/10 with Betfred yesterday and forgot to thank you for bringing this to my attention, 

Yeah managed to get 11/5 on WillHill, when I checked again 30 minutes later it had come in to 13/8, quite a few must have had a little bit on it.

Squandered all my winnings on Palace last night though. So back on the Zenit train, gone for the slightly more ballsy win and o1.5 goals in the game at 9/5.

also get all the money you can on witsel and or hulk to get a yellow card, they get booked here they're already through, probably already going to top the group and then get their slates wiped clean before going into the knockouts and are "suspended" for the last, meaningless group game which they will probably be rested for anyway.