Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Fernando Torres Euro 2008 top goalscorer.

£5 @ 10/1

Which basically means it's not going to happen.

Yeah I' m not backing him anymore lol

fancy a £20 treble for the friendlies today, will head into laddies in a bit.

Had my biggest loss t date yeasterday. £20 on France, Brazil, Portugal, Holland and spain for the weekends friendlies at 3/1.

All won except France who drew 0-0 with Paraguay. ****s.

For tonight:

Gerrard 1sg, £2 at 7/1

England 3-0 £2 at 11/1

Had my biggest loss t date yeasterday. £20 on France, Brazil, Portugal, Holland and spain for the weekends friendlies at 3/1.

For tonight:

Gerrard 1sg, £2 at 7/1

England 3-0 £2 at 11/1

I wish you would speak to me before making £20 decisions Tom.

For tonight:

Gerrard 1sg, £2 at 7/1

England 3-0 £2 at 11/1

Maybe you should change T.A.T to T.I.T after that bet. Paraguay are decent!

For tonight:

Gerrard 1sg, £2 at 7/1

England 3-0 £2 at 11/1

Hhhhhmmmm

Edited by Maybes

Anyone ever followed Mike Holden's Net Gains? Football tips throughout the season and a regular column. Basically the man is a legend, his record is very impressive, the best tip I could give would be to follow his advice: Holden

Edited by Number 6

Anyone ever followed Mike Holden's Net Gains? Football tips throughout the season and a regular column. Basically the man is a legend, his record is very impressive, the best tip I could give would be to follow his advice: Holden

How does that points system work?

I've always wondered that, I always presumed 1 point = £1? Or whatever stake you wish to gamble :dunno:

yeh, you choose whatever points system you want, based on what you can afford. 120+ points profit this season, and about 75 points profit the season before.

EDIT: they claim this is done for the £100 staker somewhere I think i read. I haven't followed it before as I only found it half way through this season. Might do nest year with maybe 1pt = £3 or something. But some of the bets are placed with specific bookies to get the best odds so would need to have multiple accounts.

Edited by Number 6

yeh, you choose whatever points system you want, based on what you can afford. 120+ points profit this season, and about 75 points profit the season before.

EDIT: they claim this is done for the £100 staker somewhere I think i read. I haven't followed it before as I only found it half way through this season. Might do nest year with maybe 1pt = £3 or something. But some of the bets are placed with specific bookies to get the best odds so would need to have multiple accounts.

Might give it a trial run over Euro 2008.

I have heard they do work but as you say they work for the larger stake gambler. I gamble a fair bit but I bet with a very small stake.

Might give it a trial run over Euro 2008.

I have heard they do work but as you say they work for the larger stake gambler. I gamble a fair bit but I bet with a very small stake.

Yeah I might give it a bash. Switzerland to beat czech rep??? Ermm what.

Right then. Bet's a plenty.

Epsom

3.25:- Coronation Cup

Getaway - £10

Anna Pavlova - £2.50 e/w

4.05:- Oaks

Chinese White - £10

Cape Amber - £5 e/w

I do like the look of Adored though and might have a modest bet on that instead of Cape Amber.

Tomorrow for the Derby I shall be backing Tartan Bearer I think, not sure on stakes. Will see how I get on today, put by £50 for bet's this weekend.

Euro 2008

Germany to win it and Gomez to be top scorer - £1

Spain to win and Fernando Torres to be top scorer - £1

Huntelaar to be top scorer - £1 @ 50/1

Portugal to win - £5 e/w

Jan Koller to score first goal of tournament - £2

That will do for now.