Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

city, everton & palace enhanced to 8/1 on skybet. 

city are surely beating southampton after the last week and aguero back. everton are going to absolutely dick all over bournemouth. palace are a bit rubbish but playing newcastle, surely this comes in. 

Yeah, sounds plausible to me. Only one of those I don't really fancy is Palace, as we did see on Monday how they can struggle at home to even shit like Sunderland.

Saying that, I think Allardyce has more about him tactically than McClaren, McClaren can't organise a defence to save his life, and as a result I think they'll probably win it.

Other two should be a formality.

ruby walsh could've stayed in ireland and ridden 5 or 6 faps (probably half of them odds on) without even trying and picked up at least a hat trick of winners. he could've gone to saturday's big meeting in newbury. he goes to newcastle for just two rides, one a 9/1 shot for a small yard which i'd describe as "interesting", but the big shout of the day has to be the reason he's there and that's wicklow brave in the fighting fifth. tough race, small field and might be tactical but ruby's your man for that. solid enough horse but the jockey distance and selection makes you take notice especially of mullins' yard, he could've got any jock he wanted but ruby's gone all that way.

beltor of interest too in that race, massively unexposed and only defeat was at cheltenham which you can basically scribble a huge thick line through for so many reasons. might dabble on the f/c there although there's a few others in with a shout of second behind wicklow brave. nice price though. 

newbury looks very tough, but very exciting. proper look in the morning before work i think. 

Cracking write-up there @@ScouseFox, will look tomorrow for a bet or 2 on the horses

looking forward to see where your money's going if you have a few picks. i'm working 12-8 tomorrow, there's 5 solid hours of superb racing followed by two hours of leicester/man u, i dont think i'm getting much work done lol. very excited for the hennessy, so many stories to it, so many top horses. 

trying a rolling acca, third leg is peter wright in the darts atm, he's 5-0 up in a first to 6 game so hopefully that lands. going to put it on melbourne victory in the morning @ 8/15 to hopefully wake up to another winner. already got everton DNB @ 4/6 pencilled in if there's still money rolling by then. 

Everton

Man City v Southampton over 10 corners

Leicester v Manure over 2.5

about 8/1-ish

12.45 Newbury. Javert 6/1

1.15 Newbury. Abracadabra Sivola 15/2

1.55 Donny. Olivers Gold 13/2

2.30 Donny. Harveys Hope 10/1

3.00 Newbury. Houblon Des Obeaux 14/1

10p e/w L31

Some good values knocking around

I got on 3.5/1 for Everton and Cheltenham. I also went with Forest Green/Grimsby/Northampton as a back up. 

I really think you all should check out my first slip in particular, Burton is also worth a shout with good odds as well. 

Edited by The Blur

I've had £30 on the Leics Man U game:

28-Nov-15 
10:34:07Leicester v Man Utd 
3 - 1 - Correct Score
34.00 5.00 165.00

10:32:30Leicester v Man Utd 
Man Utd/Leicester - Half Time/Full Time
42.00 5.00-- 205.00

10:31:57Leicester v Man Utd 
Leicester/Draw - Half Time/Full Time
17.5 - 5.79-- 95.54

10:31:41Leicester v Man Utd 
Man Utd/Draw - Half Time/Full Time

17.00 5.00-- 80.00

10:31:18Leicester v Man Utd 
Leicester/Man Utd - Half Time/Full Time
34.00 5.00-- 165.00

10:30:12Leicester v Man Utd 
Man Utd/Leicester - Half Time/Full Time
44.00 4.59-- 197.37

Guest Col city fan

I've had £30 on the Leics Man U game:

28-Nov-15

10:34:07Leicester v Man Utd

3 - 1 - Correct Score

34.00 5.00 165.00

10:32:30Leicester v Man Utd

Man Utd/Leicester - Half Time/Full Time

42.00 5.00-- 205.00

10:31:57Leicester v Man Utd

Leicester/Draw - Half Time/Full Time

17.5 - 5.79-- 95.54

10:31:41Leicester v Man Utd

Man Utd/Draw - Half Time/Full Time

17.00 5.00-- 80.00

10:31:18Leicester v Man Utd

Leicester/Man Utd - Half Time/Full Time

34.00 5.00-- 165.00

10:30:12Leicester v Man Utd

Man Utd/Leicester - Half Time/Full Time

44.00 4.59-- 197.37

I can't make head nor tail of that Nick!

lol