Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

Maybe I'm missing something, but inter are 4/1 away at Napoli tonight, I know Napoli are good and at home but Inter are the only team above them.

Do your research mate. Have Inter got key players out etc? 4/1 seems big

Maybe I'm missing something, but inter are 4/1 away at Napoli tonight, I know Napoli are good and at home but Inter are the only team above them.

Think i'll be on Napoli but thats down to me thinking they are very good when i have watched them this year, i've backed them 4 times at nice odds this year and they have won everytime so they don't owe me anything.

dumped it all on sevilla @ 3/10 when they were battering ten man valencia. who then turned into nine man valencia. just about hung on for a 1-0 win. up to £145 now and going to rest for the night. £5 into £145 in 48 hours ain't bad. 

in other bets, i've had a sevilla, juve & monaco/draw treble @ 4/1 that looks like it might be quite good. touch wood. 

That's good going.

I did the same last season but didn't bet on anything with odds higher than 1/3 and took the original £5 out once I got to £20. It takes longer to accumulate the cash with such odds - my bottle went after about 25 winnings bets and I withdrew 50% of the winnings.

It all went pear-shaped on bet 32. I was up to about £300. I'm not a big gambler so it was bloody difficult placing a £300 bet. Won't visit the Hong Kong league again!!

I started another one last week. The next bet will be number 10. I've taken the original £5 out and have £17.55 going on next.

That's good going.

I did the same last season but didn't bet on anything with odds higher than 1/3 and took the original £5 out once I got to £20. It takes longer to accumulate the cash with such odds - my bottle went after about 25 winnings bets and I withdrew 50% of the winnings.

It all went pear-shaped on bet 32. I was up to about £300. I'm not a big gambler so it was bloody difficult placing a £300 bet. Won't visit the Hong Kong league again!!

I started another one last week. The next bet will be number 10. I've taken the original £5 out and have £17.55 going on next.

Yeah I put £100 on a horse @ 1/4 this afternoon which won but it was a terrifying two and a bit miles lol. So on £170 now.

My treble last night won so I can carry on normal betting and hope to use this just when something really easy stands out.

• Like 1

ton on rapid bucharest @ 1/4 and they're 4-0 up at half time nice. should get me to basically 200 quid off a fiver in three days. should've stuck the whole stack on both the last two but was too scared haha.

Niceee, if you can get to 200 from 5, you can turn that into 8000 :D

haha its gonna be tough withdrawing it but I don't have it in me to stake £200 on anything, was tempted by apoel nicosia away at ayia napa @ 1/8 but it kicks off now and the previous bet hasnt finished yet. ayia napa tho lol.

I banged 115 winnings on arsenal win either half yesterday. Was mortified when lewis grabban pulled that out.

Ayia Napa?! Come on, thats got to be at least 5 0 haha

wounded, i was going to have arsenal but luckily went for arsenal or draw. still twitching at the end though somehow. 

apoel are 1-0 up after 55 minutes. great price haha. 

wounded, i was going to have arsenal but luckily went for arsenal or draw. still twitching at the end though somehow.

apoel are 1-0 up after 55 minutes. great price haha.

Just assumed it would.be a standard game where I wake up on about the 80 minute mark and Cazorla has nailed one from 30 yards to make it 4 0.

As soon as I realised campbell was on the pitch I knew all hope was lost. He is basically Schlupp.

Guest Col city fan

Now we can see why Inter's odds were so long.

And I couldn't believe Braga were the faves against Benfica. The latter were 7/4 pre match!