Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had about 4 bets tonight.

One winner: Bristol Rovers, Man City ht/ft, Stoke and Everton £7.50 returned £133.

The other 3 all lost though and I lost a bit on the racing so minimal profit on the day, shows how much I bet when I win over £130 and don't really win a lot need to slow up a bit, annoying being off work so I just sit betting lol.

Thought i'd have a go at a £10 to £1000 challenge tonight for the 1st time so me and my mate chucked £10 on AC Milan to start us off. Great start haha, will have another go tomorrow.

started again after a nice withdrawal with a tenner. had it on a 2nd fap horse (betting without the fav) @ 1/2. won. then put £15 on palermo @ 1/2 at home to some third div side. 0-2 down and down to ten men after 25 minutes lol.

Guest Col city fan

Blimey...had over 1.5 on all five France Ligue1 games (accy)

Nearly half time and 10 teams have scored 2 goals between them!

I know French football is shite, but that's taking the Michael!

Jeez my football betting has been mustard lately. Today i had legia warsaw, barca ht/ft, porto and a couple of teams in play earlier £12.50 looking good to return £43.50. Just waiting on barca who are 4-1 up and Porto 3 up.

on liverpool/saints over 1.5 goals and real to win in my challenge. Want to get the pot moving sp started with a double.

on liverpool (21/10 WHAT a price), celta vigo (5/6 WHAT A PRICE) & real later. 

£15 @ just over 6/1 returns a bit over a ton. both games that have kicked off are 2 goals up, real play some random team later. looking positive. 

£15 @ just over 6/1 returns a bit over a ton. both games that have kicked off are 2 goals up, real play some random team later. looking positive.

I was on a similar bet, just need Valencia to find a goal or two.

Also got £20 on Liverpool at 1-0 down at 15/2 ,so really good night on the cards.

I was on a similar bet, just need Valencia to find a goal or two.

Also got £20 on Liverpool at 1-0 down at 15/2 ,so really good night on the cards.

that is a great bet, there's been so much value going against southampton for nearly a year now, ever since they won a few games early on last year. they've been awful in 2015. 

that is a great bet, there's been so much value going against southampton for nearly a year now, ever since they won a few games early on last year. they've been awful in 2015.

Yeah I've been a bit slow on the uptake, I until recently keep betting on Southampton lol

Had an 8 fold tonight,

Madrid

Valencia

Betis

Deportivo

Sevilla

Celta Vigo

Porto

Liverpool (at 1-0 down)

£5 paid £1780

Cashed out at £690 as soon as all the teams were up, at 75mins. It would have paid out if I'd let it run, but near enough £700 is too much to mess about with. Mixed emotions

Edited by Leeds Fox

Had an 8 fold tonight,

Madrid

Valencia

Betis

Deportivo

Sevilla

Celta Vigo

Porto

Liverpool (at 1-0 down)

£5 paid £1780

Cashed out at £690 as soon as all the teams were up, at 75mins. It would have paid out if I'd let it run, but near enough £700 is too much to mess about with. Mixed emotions

Congrats, good win that. I was sweating on having just Liverpool to come in overnight for 30 quid so frig knows how you felt lol

Congrats, good win that. I was sweating on having just Liverpool to come in overnight for 30 quid so frig knows how you felt lol

From the start, Liverpool aside it felt like a good bet. Then it all just started rolling in, then Deportivo(?) went down to ten men and the cash out dropped by 60%. After I'd cashed out most of the teams who were 1up scored again.

The massive potential win blinds me usually, but £690 is massive, so I suppose I should be happy. Like you say, other days you win £30 and you're chuffed.

• Like 1

started again after a nice withdrawal with a tenner. had it on a 2nd fap horse (betting without the fav) @ 1/2. won. then put £15 on palermo @ 1/2 at home to some third div side. 0-2 down and down to ten men after 25 minutes lol.

No surprise to hear I had Palermo as well. Absolutely laughable stuff.

Going through one of those phases where it seems like no matter who I back, my team will go behind. The game was probably equal to something like West Ham v Oldham in England, stick it on flash scores... GOAL... obviously even though I've got the heavy favourites they're still losing. Checked later and they were 2 down and down to 10 men lol

I've done two of these in the last two days and fallen at the first hurdle. I've got no chance. Might start looking away from football. It's just too hard to predict.

Edited by Dan LCFC

I thought the same but thought nah, this is bound to go the way of Palermo. Obviously they won comfortably.