Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

No surprise to hear I had Palermo as well. Absolutely laughable stuff.

Going through one of those phases where it seems like no matter who I back, my team will go behind. The game was probably equal to something like West Ham v Oldham in England, stick it on flash scores... GOAL... obviously even though I've got the heavy favourites they're still losing. Checked later and they were 2 down and down to 10 men lol

I've done two of these in the last two days and fallen at the first hurdle. I've got no chance. Might start looking away from football. It's just too hard to predict.

lol

Football is very very hard to predict. I'm having a dodgy spell too. Not that I ever really have anything other...

Couldn't believe Zenit this avvy...

Football bets look crap today.

Had £10 on Reading and btts.

£5 on blackman 1st goal who just missed a sitter.

£7.50 on sassulo, marseille and villareal.

And my challenge fell at the 2nd hurdle on Zenit. battered the team they were playing had 12 shots on target and missed a peno drew 1-1.

Football bets look crap today.

Had £10 on Reading and btts.

£5 on blackman 1st goal who just missed a sitter.

£7.50 on sassulo, marseille and villareal.

And my challenge fell at the 2nd hurdle on Zenit. battered the team they were playing had 12 shots on target and missed a peno drew 1-1.

Was hardly a sitter lol

Fancy Reading to win this based on this first half an hour. QPR have no outball without Austin

can always rely on him fu cking shit up. and paul konchesky keeping a clean sheet. great guys. 

If you, or anyone, fancies making some money this weekend just bet the reverse of my singles.

I've pulled a worldie out tonight.

Huesca 1-0 Villareal after 5 minutes.

So i bang 25 on over 1.5 first half, to start a bit of a singles stack builder. 2/5.

So at HT it's still 1-0, no goals.

13 minutes later in the 58th minutes, Villareal equalise to make it 2-2.

No goals for 40 minutes, then an asbolute avalanche immediately after halfie T! haha.

haha wounded. i had both teams to score no in that game (with yes in qpr, marseille & club brugge games, quite proud i got them all wrong) so not exactly doing much better lol

loads of money to be made this weekend and it's all at vicarage road. watford aka whatapriceford aka avabangonthat. spurs too. evens. giohlsuvdbglaivuabsdvuasv

also if you can be arsed waiting til monday everton are odds against at home to palace that's odds against to crapstal palace (RIP lamby) the flag nicking shit houses 

also real sociedad get tae foooooook 

Edited by ScouseFox

Already eyed up Birmingham, Watford and Liverpool this weekend. Chelsea are a vrry generous price I think, even they cant slip up at home to bournemouth surely?!

Good shouts on the btts there haha. A nailed.on btts has to be sheff utd, whoever they are playing. Always have goals

Backed Leicester to lose for the first time this season. I feel really really dirty... But there seems to be value in Swansea winning.

Please 4-0 Leicester its only a few quid.

A team who have won 1 in 10 against a team in the greatest form in years, whos striker is banging them in for fun... It would be so typical to get beat.

dont know if anyone's involved but at willy hill you can bet on fantasy football, ie. who's going to score most points from a list of players etc. some look great value. if i was allowed to get involved i deffo would. vardy is 11/1 this week.