Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Yes has to be Henry for me for the Derby, different class.

The Oaks i'm not keen on, I'm not keen on backing fillies. If my money was to go on any it would be a lay of the favourite or a small back of Katiyra.

P.S. Cape Amber is a Big Drifer

Always best to lay a Filly, never run same race twice.....Tartan Bearer E/w in the Derby for me tomorrow :D

Edited by fox123

Backed the Swiss and the Spanish, £5 each

Frei to be top goalscorer. £2

Getting another £5 free, considering what to do with that.

Germany. It does make sense.

Edited by Bert

Germany are the biggest flops of any tournament. (Bar World Cup 02)

Shit, i forgot they didn't win the Euro's in 96, and i forgot they've never won the world cup. :rolleyes:

If any country is the biggest flops, it's a tie between Spain and us.

Shit, i forgot they didn't win the Euro's in 96, and i forgot they've never won the world cup. :rolleyes:

If any country is the biggest flops, it's a tie between Spain and us.

I was only 5 when that happened. I can only remember from 98.

Edited by Tevez

New Approach. Should this really be a race horse? He seems very unstable and has a very weird mind, He won't come up to the course, He needs to be "ponied" out of the paddock, Apparently he acts weirdly before races, and he's been given special dispentation to go up to the start last because again he needs to be "ponied" down to the start.

Good horse when I have seen him race but his body language is very weird, I like more horse racing but I don't know too much about it but I have never seen anything like the body language of this horse....You watch him win now! lol

I have a few bets placed for the Derby but really am still unsure who will win.

Edited by Matt

New Approach. Should this really be a race horse? He seems very unstable and has a very weird mind, He won't come up to the course, He needs to be "ponied" out of the paddock, Apparently he acts weirdly before races, and he's been given special dispentation to go up to the start last because again he needs to be "ponied" down to the start.

Good horse when I have seen him race but his body language is very weird, I like more horse racing but I don't know too much about it but I have never seen anything like the body language of this horse....You watch him win now! lol

:laugh:

:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

What did I tell you. And I didn't bet on it, Once I had posted the above I was tempted. Bollocks!

Oh well had Casual Conquest 2.50 E/W so got something back I suppost. Though Kandahar Run was gonna do it which i'd have been very happy with.

Tuncay top goalscorer - £2 - 72/1

C Ronaldo 1st goal tonight - £2 - 9/2

Mountinho 1st goal tonight - £1 - 16/1

Russia to win tourno - £3 - 25/1

Croatia - £1 - 18/1

France £2 - 9/1

Spain - Portugal final - £2- 11/1

Edited by Tommeh

My £20 a day double is off to a good start Croatia 6/4 and Portugal 8/11 returns just over £96.

Today it looks like the favourites Germany 4/7 doubled with Croatia 5/6 will pay just under £58.

Will also be investing £50 on Italy for the tournament, currently 7/1 but their price may increase if Croatia and Germany win today, so won't back them until tomorrow.

Took me free £5 and put two quid on Italy Romania draw and two quid on Italy to beat the Deutch and left a quid. If either comes off I'll have made about £2 - £3 profit most of which will go on a Spain Sweden accumulator, £2 on a draw - Spain accumulator to cover it.

Going to see if I can turn this fiver into big monneyyy!!!