Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

im on galatasaray, psg & btts no in the real game (8/11, isn't that pretty big?)

here's hoping

man like astana costing me bare dolla. 

that 8/11 on malmo not scoring was ridic should've put me car on it 

Guest Col city fan

Sevilla or Juve please!!!

The game with the most chances of the night gonna do me for £150

I had over 1.5 in all the games EXCEPT Sevilla v Juve.. Had over 0.5 in that one.

Winner.

Guest Col city fan

Bullshit! lol

Hope, dead true...

Didn't fancy many goals in the Sevilla game. First bet in ages where I've won when I've done my homework.

Betting on football, is mainly luck though.

Edited by Col city fan

Hope, dead true...

Didn't fancy many goals in the Sevilla game. First bet in ages where I've won when I've done my homework.

Betting on football, is mainly luck though.

I can't believe I've just called you a bullshitter because now nobody will believe what I've just done. I was playing roulette on betfair on my phone. 6 red numbers came out in a row. I had £40 in my account so decided to bang it all on black for a double up which is what I thought I had done. Turns out I put £30 on black and a tenner on the number 20. Guess what number came in?!

£420 merry fookin christmas!

I can't believe I've just called you a bullshitter because now nobody will believe what I've just done. I was playing roulette on betfair on my phone. 6 red numbers came out in a row. I had £40 in my account so decided to bang it all on black for a double up which is what I thought I had done. Turns out I put £30 on black and a tenner on the number 20. Guess what number came in?!

£420 merry fookin christmas!

You'll be telling us santa isn't real next :ph34r:

PSG, PSV, Galatasaray, Oxford, Annan £8.33 returns £68.75

Wolfsburg/Man Utd btts, Fleetwood/Morecambe btts, Man City/Monchengladbach over 3.5goals, Benfica/Atletico over 2.5 goals £4 pays £57.43

Juve, Atletico, Gateshead, Maidstone £2.55 pays £70.81

Man City and btts, PSV and btts and Wolfsburg and btts £2.76 pays £117.65

10 fold which has 2 up which returns £200ish.

I knew if I throwed enough bullets one would come in :D was a Morecambe and Galatasary goal away from being nearly £600 up. Great night happy with that, nearly sensational with them 2 letting me down in my other 2 separate accas and my 10 fold.

Edited by chrishlcfc

Guest Col city fan

I knew if I throwed enough bullets one would come in :D was a Morecambe and Galatasary goal away from being nearly £600 up. Great night happy with that, nearly sensational with them 2 letting me down in my other 2 separate accas and my 10 fold.

Throwed enough bullets! You must have a very fast wrist action..

:thumbup:

Betting advice wanted from the seasoned pros:

I put on a 6 team champions league accy. To win just over $300.

PSV to qualify

Man city to win group

Athletics Madrid to win group

Arsenal to qualify

Porto to win the group

Leverkusen to qualify.

Now the first 3 came in last night, I am still confident Arsenal can win in Greece and qualify.

Porto need to either beat Chelsea or draw and hope Kiev don't win. (I'm pretty confident they will win).

Leverkusen need to beat Barca and hope Roma don't win.

Any idea what the best way to back up is?