Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

juventus are a ceeeeeeraaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy price tomorrow 

also we're looking a day ahead but ALL ABOARD THE ZENIT BUS WHAT A PRICE who even are gent 

some people call me the space cowboyyyyyy

Zenit not winning isn't a huge surprise considering they had nothing to play for. Neville may as well call it a day though. 

Did anyone catch the Roma v BATE game? BATE really should have won that.

i watched the bt goals show (hipster) and bate should have won easy had like 4 clear cut chances, all they showed of roma was dzeko falling over one time. 

i have done really badly betting on the champs league this week which is a shame think it's cos like you say teams are through, teams aren't arsed and some teams are just shit (cough roma cough) 

i watched the bt goals show (hipster) and bate should have won easy had like 4 clear cut chances, all they showed of roma was dzeko falling over one time. 

i have done really badly betting on the champs league this week which is a shame think it's cos like you say teams are through, teams aren't arsed and some teams are just shit (cough roma cough) 

Haha! Yeah, I had Roma to score 2+ with Arsenal and Leverkusen so decided to bang it on and see why they weren't scoring. Turns out Dzeko is still as slow as ever and Falque makes Schlupp look like Messi. Can't believe they are going through with about 3 points.

Aside from Wolsburg I've done pretty horrificly. Want to swerve the europas but will probably have something when I pick my winnings up.

Obviously Chelsea don't bottle it tonight :rolleyes:

Gutted I didn't have Lyon. They were 6/1 tonight against a side who've appointed someone with no managerial experience, who have struggled themselves in the group this year.

Edited by Dan LCFC

Guest Col city fan

Nice little winner tonight on 2 x btts

just had £10 in play treble on Bilbao at 4/7, Anderlecht at 1/2 and Sporting at 4/7. all at home within 2 minutes of me placing the bet 2 of them are losing. Jokes

Don't rule that one out..

I think they'll all still win

Spurs off to a good start hope they cling onto there 3 goal lead. Need Son to score be in profit if he does.

Hope you are right Col, Bilbao usually good at home so fingers crossed.

Just the team that weren't losing to get in front then!

Guest Col city fan

Spurs off to a good start hope they cling onto there 3 goal lead. Need Son to score be in profit if he does.

Hope you are right Col, Bilbao usually good at home so fingers crossed.

:whistle: