Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Lost about £80 on the racing earlier, didnt have a winner all day. Just got £40 back though on an acca which were 3 horses at around 1/2, forest/wolves btts and blackburn and got £25 worth of bets on racing tomorrow, so £20 down with bets on for tommoz. could have been a lot worse.

Anybody seen much value on the football tomorrow. Only one that stands out a mile to me so far is Peterborough at home to Shrewsbury.

Guest Col city fan

Lost about £80 on the racing earlier, didnt have a winner all day. Just got £40 back though on an acca which were 3 horses at around 1/2, forest/wolves btts and blackburn and got £25 worth of bets on racing tomorrow, so £20 down with bets on for tommoz. could have been a lot worse.

Anybody seen much value on the football tomorrow. Only one that stands out a mile to me so far is Peterborough at home to Shrewsbury.

Palace at 8/5 looks a home banker in an accy with Peterborough?

You know I do. Bayern RT7 8/13 chucked in too?

Should imagine they hit that mate, especially if they're at home. Possibly a double with United if you want.

Can't see how United don't get 5 or more corners against Bournemouth. Increasing pressure on Van Gaal to attack more directly after going out of UCL. 

Edited by J.Lisemore

Ffs just got the 1st 2 up in my racing bet had £4 trebles and a 4 fold. Uknowwhatimeanharry, Southfield Royale.  The 3rd one was US Navy Seal at Southwell, just ****ing fell coming out the stalls in a flat race, absolutely fuming the outsider of the lot won as well, it would have pissed it. Peace and Co is the last one which I think will win, if that wins that fall will have cost me £300. Gutted

In better news I had Ipswich, Norwich/everton draw and Aberdeen treble £4 paid £57, but still feel sick about my racing bet.