Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Surely it will be that X-factor bint at number 1 won't it.

nah her song is shit, nobody really likes the x factor anymore, they can download all the old live performances (of actual good songs) for free pretty sure too. she's like 4th fav i think. song charity hospital choir is second fav and justin is odds on. 

nah her song is shit, nobody really likes the x factor anymore, they can download all the old live performances (of actual good songs) for free pretty sure too. she's like 4th fav i think. song charity hospital choir is second fav and justin is odds on.

After downloading his new album I'm a Belieber fan now so hopefully he is top of the pile for Christmas number one.

star wars theme will be number 1

Monday.

Deposit £5 into 365.

£3 on Leicester BTTS

£2 on Vardy 4-2

£13 profit.

Tuesday

£18 on Derby plus 5 games O1.5 goals

Returned £123.30 withdrew £100

Wednesday

£23.30 on Porto FH -1 Asian handicap, cashed out for £33

£33 on Hull, Juventus and Valencia.

Cashed out for £116.74 should of returned £123.??

Decent 3 days :D

Edited by Ashley

Not fancying much on the darts to be fair. think wright will win but brown is a decent player. Its funny I thought i'd leave the racing alone with my free bet and literally picked about 5 horses out and they all ****ing won. I know whats going to happen when I put the bet on now lol

Massively thinking about putting it on Serenity Now in the 3.30@ Southwell.

Edited by chrishlcfc

Did accas on the darts about a month ago.. just £1 per night and the odds came back decent (around 40/1 but you had to pick the winner of nearly every match) 

Every single night 1 person let me down. never more never less. Frustrating to say the least.

Might put a decent stack on Gerwen overall winner but i know if i do Anderson will win.

Sampdoria AC Milan DRAW

Wolves Leeds DRAW

Lazio WIN

18/1

Don't like betting on Leicester always feel like I'll jinx them.

(Unless we're going through a bad spell and I tend to bet against us, call me a traitor etc, but I do it and likewise hopefully the opposit would happen and I lose money/Leicester win)

Anyway, seen a treble and I'm tempted:

Leicester to be top at Christmas.

Leicester to finish in the top 4.

Jamie Vardy to be top Premier League goalscorer.

25/1 @ Betfred.

https://betfred.mobi/sports/football/event/4998363.2

Thoughts?

Edited by Matt

Atletico, Celta Vigo, Feyenoord, Villareal

Free £50 pays £77.11 minus the free bet. Guarentee one of them will let me down the way my football betting has gone this weekend.

Might have well stuck it on 100/1 shot, its a ****ing betting is currently 1 team letting me down 3 days running. I watched the 2nd half of the feyenoord match and they had chance after chance after chance but obviously they don't score until the ****ing 88th minute when it is too late, the opposition honestly went in there half once in the whole of the 2nd half and they had 1 shot on target in the whole match, fed up with betting at the minute.

Edited by chrishlcfc

had peter wright & daryl gurney (big price) to kick off my first round acca tonight. we did a special in work of anderson/wright both to win 3-0 @ 5/1, ridiculous huge value bet. both couldn't have won any easier. not even sure if they dropped enough legs between them to lose a set, let alone either of them actually lose one. 

also think there may be some value in backing checkouts to finish on a red. seems to happen 80% of the time (unless the player is a taylor or a wright who is known to favour D16) and is usually priced around 4/7. might be a similar one to keep an eye on like that snooker 100+ points. not much theory or form to it but tends to land more often than not. 

Might have well stuck it on 100/1 shot, its a ****ing betting is currently 1 team letting me down 3 days running. I watched the 2nd half of the feyenoord match and they had chance after chance after chance but obviously they don't score until the ****ing 88th minute when it is too late, the opposition honestly went in there half once in the whole of the 2nd half and they had 1 shot on target in the whole match, fed up with betting at the minute.

Darts is the way forward mate. Trying to turn £20 into something decent in a challenge bet. Started with over 3.5 sets in the Lewis match. Wright -1.5 sets and then Anderson to win 3-0. Already up to £70 and was easy as you like. Carrying on tomorrow with it all going on Huybrechts to win at 2/7.