Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Won £15 last night from the two wins. Not bad considering I placed a fiver down.

Any suggestions as to tonights games? They're a bit unpredictable aren't they? Especially the Holland/Italy game. I want t put something on them but don't want to risk the little money I have left. >_>

Won £15 last night from the two wins. Not bad considering I placed a fiver down.

Any suggestions as to tonights games? They're a bit unpredictable aren't they? Especially the Holland/Italy game. I want t put something on them but don't want to risk the little money I have left. >_>

Italy France double I reckon. But would opt to go for a 1-0 in each, two single bets.

Italy France double I reckon. But would opt to go for a 1-0 in each, two single bets.

If you're gonna do that, do two singles and then a cross double.

My £20 a day double is off to a good start Croatia 6/4 and Portugal 8/11 returns just over £96.

Today it looks like the favourites Germany 4/7 doubled with Croatia 5/6 will pay just under £58.

Will also be investing £50 on Italy for the tournament, currently 7/1 but their price may increase if Croatia and Germany win today, so won't back them until tomorrow.

£135 profit in the tournament so far so tonight going for £20 on Italy/France draw double pays around 10/1

THIS IS FROM THAT HOLDEN GUY WE "SHOULD" FOLLOW lol

Monday's Tip - published on June 7:

3pts Italy to beat Holland at 8/5 & 1pt Italy to win to Nil at 10/3 (Sky Bet)

The current world champions against a team that mustered only 15 goals from 12 games in a group that contained Belarus, Albania, Slovenia and Luxembourg: how would you price it up? To be fair, Holland have taken a bit of a bashing in the Euro 2008 preview on this website over the past couple of weeks and they do have some star quality in their ranks. But their lack of cutting edge in front of goal must be a serious worry for Marco Van Basten, especially when the Oranje campaign starts against an Italian side that prides itself on the ability to frustrate pretty much any team in the world. The Azzurri conceded just wto goals – an own goal and a dubious penalty – en-route to winning the World Cup in Germany two years ago and they should be expected to keep things tight this summer. The loss of Fabio Cannavaro is not good news for their long-term prospects of completing an international double but they should be okay with his likely replacement, the committed, if somewhat agricultural, Giorgio Chiellini of Juventus. It’s a widely-held belief within the international circuit that the Italians start tournaments slowly but they gave a thoroughly convincing display in a tricky opening game against Ghana two years ago. Now they can get off to the best possible start at Euro 2008 by edging past the Dutch at attractive odds of 8/5 with Sky Bet. The Harrogate-based have also taken a chance on their ‘Win to Nil’ market at 10/3 and it might pay to throw an extra point on that as well.

The current world champions against a team that mustered only 15 goals from 12 games in a group that contained Belarus, Albania, Slovenia and Luxembourg: how would you price it up? To be fair, Holland have taken a bit of a bashing in the Euro 2008 preview on this website over the past couple of weeks and they do have some star quality in their ranks. But their lack of cutting edge in front of goal must be a serious worry for Marco Van Basten, especially when the Oranje campaign starts against an Italian side that prides itself on the ability to frustrate pretty much any team in the world. The Azzurri conceded just wto goals – an own goal and a dubious penalty – en-route to winning the World Cup in Germany two years ago and they should be expected to keep things tight this summer. The loss of Fabio Cannavaro is not good news for their long-term prospects of completing an international double but they should be okay with his likely replacement, the committed, if somewhat agricultural, Giorgio Chiellini of Juventus. It’s a widely-held belief within the international circuit that the Italians start tournaments slowly but they gave a thoroughly convincing display in a tricky opening game against Ghana two years ago. Now they can get off to the best possible start at Euro 2008 by edging past the Dutch at attractive odds of 8/5 with Sky Bet. The Harrogate-based have also taken a chance on their ‘Win to Nil’ market at 10/3 and it might pay to throw an extra point on that as well.

He also had switzerland to win.

granted he hasn't done so well in the euro's but he is good, honestly. he picked us out to beat sheff yoo and barnsley last season.

What's your percentage using this tipster?

I guarantee the last few tips I have posted have a higher win ratio

I haven't followed it before betting wise, but I followed it towards close season, just keeping an eye on it. I think he had 20% profit last season.

I haven't followed it before betting wise, but I followed it towards close season, just keeping an eye on it. I think he had 20% profit last season.

You made it sound better than 20%.

I think at least 50% of Fox123's have come in.

You made it sound better than 20%.

I think at least 50% of Fox123's have come in.

I'm sorry. 128 pts profit from 642 pts bet. I never said fox123's tips weren't good, or that this guy was the best tipster in the world, just saying I wouldn't mind the 128 pts profit from a season and it's certainly not a bad return at all.

I'm sorry. 128 pts profit from 642 pts bet. I never said fox123's tips weren't good, or that this guy was the best tipster in the world, just saying I wouldn't mind the 128 pts profit from a season and it's certainly not a bad return at all.

I actually get wound up by tipsters making money from other people, If I have a genuine tip Ill post it tell friends about it, but never make any money from it! And post it before the price has started to shorten up (Which many tipsters fail to do)

I actually get wound up by tipsters making money from other people, If I have a genuine tip Ill post it tell friends about it, but never make any money from it! And post it before the price has started to shorten up (Which many tipsters fail to do)

Do you mean tips you have to pay for? because this is free. I am confused. :S