Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

That really is bad luck.

The only thing I'd say is that Monaco actually aren't very good.

They aren't great, but they're still third in the table against effectively the French Aston Villa - playing against ten men for nearly the entire game. It's absolutely mind boggling that they've not won that game.

Watford to win and Ighalo to score is 8/1 today :mellow:

Gerrin' there!

I did my Lucky 15 (Which was absolutely shite may I add) but had some spare change left (£1.71 to be precise) so did a double at Lingfield today, I saw a horse called Foxinthehenhouse was running, I thought it had a chance and was 14/1, I then saw a horse called Thai Noon, all tedious links with Leicester but they've both won.

£1.71 on the double returns £47.

Makes up for the other shite bets i'm placing at the moment!

Guest Col city fan

I don't think I can have lost THAT much. Probably a couple of hundred cos I bet only small stakes.

But I am unlucky.

The number of times I'll have a genuine 50:50 and the other team comes in has been quite remarkable.

I'm convinced it's essentially luck and when it comes to betting, I have very very little of it.

mainly left the footy alone, had arsenal in a few multiples but the other legs got chinned. went make or break on james wade winning 3-0 in the first set @ 15/8, 2-0 up and missed 3 darts at tops. unreal. ruined.