Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

don't suppose anyone would know where I could find the pre season handicap marks for the handicap leagues? stupidly didn't keep the coupon. ive had city (which is almost won already) in a double with bristol rovers who are not far off top and had a +12 handicap, just wondering who else in a decent position in that league is going to ruin my dreams with a +30 point handicap or some bullshit haha.

my match bet acca isn't looking bad either. just need to find the slips :D

don't suppose anyone would know where I could find the pre season handicap marks for the handicap leagues? stupidly didn't keep the coupon. ive had city (which is almost won already) in a double with bristol rovers who are not far off top and had a +12 handicap, just wondering who else in a decent position in that league is going to ruin my dreams with a +30 point handicap or some bullshit haha.

my match bet acca isn't looking bad either. just need to find the slips :D

It doesn't work like that. The other teams handicaps has nothing to do with it. It's just the one you picked compared to the actual top of the league at end of season.

It doesn't work like that. The other teams handicaps has nothing to do with it. It's just the one you picked compared to the actual top of the league at end of season.

nah pretty sure you have to win the whole handicap league. so if bristol rovers (+12) finish 6 points off top and beat all the teams above them in the handicap they can still easily be chinned by someone like exeter with a +36 handicap. 

Anyone not got a bet victor account?

I got an email from rewards4racing today saying bet £10 on any Boxing Day and you'll get £60 in free bets, £10 for each race at the king George meeting.

On top form for 18 months with this.

A few recent snippets:

£2 on Giroud to score two+ at Olympiakos returned £22.

£2 on Liverpool and Tottenham to both not win against Toon and Brom returned £20.

£2 on West Brom to win at Liverpool ahhhh so close.

£4 on Watford to beat Liverpool EASY MONEY

£3 on Ighalo to score anytime against Liverpool EASY.

£3 on Blackman to score anytime against Hull at 3.6/1 Easy cash.

£15 on Leicester to win at Everton,thanks

£20 on Vardy to score anytime V Man United.... hello sailor

etc etc. basically I'm winning 85% of bets over a fairly long period with mainly £2-£4 on.

Anyone want any tips????

On top form for 18 months with this.

A few recent snippets:

£2 on Giroud to score two+ at Olympiakos returned £22.

£2 on Liverpool and Tottenham to both not win against Toon and Brom returned £20.

£2 on West Brom to win at Liverpool ahhhh so close.

£4 on Watford to beat Liverpool EASY MONEY

£3 on Ighalo to score anytime against Liverpool EASY.

£3 on Blackman to score anytime against Hull at 3.6/1 Easy cash.

£15 on Leicester to win at Everton,thanks

£20 on Vardy to score anytime V Man United.... hello sailor

etc etc. basically I'm winning 85% of bets over a fairly long period with mainly £2-£4 on.

Anyone want any tips????

Well done, decent betting. 

Well done, decent betting.

Why thank you.

I've had a fiver on Man United to win at Stoke.

I see value on United at 6/4... I just go for value really. All the above were done on Betfair Exchange which seems to have cracking odds (although 2 quid minimum stake even on scorers) which may contribute to better odds.

That and the fact bet fair gain 5% commission if you win so theoretically they want you to bet and win. That and the spread between backing and laying... Its genius really haha, oh I wish I owned even a tiny proportion of Bet fair :P