Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Notts County have just sacked their manager though. I wouldn't be shocked if they tried tightening things up a bit.

There back 4 is made up of a midfielder, defensive coach and 2 trialists who were brought in 3 days before the start of the season. Been a few times to watch them and they are woeful at the back. You watch it will be 0-0 now.

Guest Col city fan

For fooks sake Brighton...that's just bad luck..116 dangerous attacks..zero goals.

Joke...

:angry:

Edited by Col city fan

For fooks sake Brighton...that's just bad luck..116 dangerous attacks..zero goals.

Joke...

:angry:

Did you see the game? Was in the same position as you. I thought Bruno had won it for us and then Dunk missing a great chance in the 93rd minute.

Guest Col city fan

Did you see the game? Was in the same position as you. I thought Bruno had won it for us and then Dunk missing a great chance in the 93rd minute.

Every so often betting comes and bites you on the arse. It's essentially luck. To be honest, when Wolves scored I thought it was in the bag no problem. One of those freak results that you get, even after you've 'done your homework'.

Every so often betting comes and bites you on the arse. It's essentially luck. To be honest, when Wolves scored I thought it was in the bag no problem. One of those freak results that you get, even after you've 'done your homework'.

Would have been fortunate if it came in, they didn't look like troubling Ikeme much at all and Wolves goal was a bit of a freak anyway.

This QPR game is looking decent for goals.

Mate's been winning loads on the horses lately, so got him to send me one, Dougan yesterday in the 14:30 at Lingfield (I think it was) and in it came in a double with Villarreal. I can see where this is going lol

I was thinking the same, seem to be easier to win on horses and their odds are generous as well compared to favourites in football!

Guest Col city fan

brighton haven't scored in 4, or won in 6. wasn't exactly nailed on they'd win.

Only had em had to score.

Would have been fortunate if it came in, they didn't look like troubling Ikeme much at all and Wolves goal was a bit of a freak anyway.

This QPR game is looking decent for goals.

Nah...this games looking less open than the Brighton game.

Watch btts now...lol

As I said..mainly luck.

Edited by Col city fan

Only had em had to score.

Nah...this games looking less open than the Brighton game.

Watch btts now...lol

As I said..mainly luck.

As soon as I said that, it went about 20 minutes without a shot haha. Polter looks atrocious. Id rather have Ian up top.