Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

That'd be most annoying.

Spain Sweden double £4 - £16

Spain Draw double £2 - £10

Big money on Turk Portugal double tomorrow if I win today I think. Odds are better than 5/1

I like the look of that.

I've also put £3 on Sweden 1-1 Greece (6/1), £3 on Spain to win 2-0 (7/1)and a £3 double on the both.

Ladbrokes are offering (7/1) on Villa last scorer, most other sites are only offering 11/2, I wonder whether that's because he's not fully fit and therefore might be subbed early? Still worth a fiver.

The £5 bet fair gave me is now £21 :D

Gone for the big win tonight though with Portugal Turks, £12 on, £56 return. This is normally when I start to lose :D

£5 on Portugal Draw. £24 win.

Do you get your stake back on betfair, when I won on the france game it didn't look like I did, but it looks like I've got my £4 from my Spanish Sweden bet back :unsure:

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Gone for the big win tonight though with Portugal Turks, £12 on, £56 return. This is normally when I start to lose :D

Do you get your stake back on betfair, when I won on the france game it didn't look like I did, but it looks like I've got my £4 from my Spanish Sweden bet back :unsure:

how come you got a free £5?

If it was a free bet you usually dont get your "free" stake back. On other bets you should do.

Portugal v Czech

Ronaldo and 2-0 20/1 - £1

1-1 6/1 - £2

Czech HT/Draw FT 14/1 - £1

Deco to score first 12/1 - £1

Switzerland v Turkey

Turkey to win 2-1 10/1 - £1

Tuncay to score first and 1-1 50/1 - £1

Yakin to score first 7/1 - £2

Switzerland to win 2-1 8/1 £1