Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

That Bournemouth price is massive, for a team 3 points above the bottom 3.

yep, was 7/1 last week too. sunderland somehow look slightly competent as a team once more, swansea will surely sort themselves out, newcastle are bound to finish 17th. 

bournemouth play norwich at the weekend which is huge, either of them lose and they're massively in trouble. then they've got sunderland away. need at least 3 points from their next two, huge pressure for all their big money new signings. 

Edited by ScouseFox

£160 profit tonight. (West Ham to win in play @19/1)

For tomorrow: £100 on Leicester to avoid defeat returns £210 

£270 profit in 2 days!

Whats going on.  lol

TONIGHTS BET: 

£100 on Millwall win returns £250

Withdrew the other £170 so even if i loose tonight im happy.

Edited by CharlieCharles

£270 profit in 2 days!

Whats going on.  lol

TONIGHTS BET: 

£100 on Millwall win returns £250

Withdrew the other £170 so even if i loose tonight im happy.

Well that went down the swanee... still £170 profit in 2 days so happy with that. withdrew it so i dont loose the rest. back to £5-£10 a week again. Luck can only last so long.

We're 6/5 against Villa tomorrow. Get out of here!

incredible really that this is still happening. 

a nice comparison is when arsenal went to villa a month ago. 8/15, having lost at west brom then struggled to a draw at norwich. we've got the best away record in the league (by some distance), scored the most away goals in the league, won the most away games this season and aston villa are SHIT. man city (shit away record) were 2/5 at villa. 

laughable that a team top of the league with those stats can go to a team bottom of the league, possibly one of the worst teams in premier league history are that price.

deep breaths everyone, try to remain calm. middlesbrough are even money to beat bristol city. i repeat, even money. 

NOW GO NUTS 

leicester (joint top), boro (top) & northampton (joint top) 

vs

villa (rock bottom), bristol city (relegation zone) & daggers (22nd)

pays nearly 8/1 im done what is going on 

Edited by ScouseFox

Guest Col city fan

deep breaths everyone, try to remain calm. middlesbrough are even money to beat bristol city. i repeat, even money.

NOW GO NUTS

vs

How much are you having on Scouser?

How much are you having on Scouser?

just a tenner on that treble for me, moneys a bit tight (good old january) and im working nights so will be asleep for the 3pm kick offs and dont enjoy betting as much on stuff i can't then watch lose lol. so hopefully i'll be waking up just in time for us to win and land the treble :D

Guest Col city fan

just a tenner on that treble for me, moneys a bit tight (good old january) and im working nights so will be asleep for the 3pm kick offs and dont enjoy betting as much on stuff i can't then watch lose lol. so hopefully i'll be waking up just in time for us to win and land the treble :D

Nice one.

I'll match ya.

Nice one.

I'll match ya.

looks great value if nothing else. three teams right at the top of their leagues against three relative no hopers.

the boro price is ridiculous. won 4 aways in a row, and have won 8 of their last 9 without even conceding a goal! bristol city 1 win in 11, 3 defeats in a row, only 2 home wins all season. 

dagenham haven't won at home all season and are playing joint top northampton. 

villa have won 1 home game in about a year and are playing the team with the best away record in the country. 

all points to three 1-0 home wins lol!

Crawley DNB at 6/5 is looking like a good value. They are priced at 2/1 for a home win, won 7 out of 8 last home games with the defeat coming against Northampton and they are playing Notts County with an away record of 1-4-6 so it is certainly worth a go!

Guest Col city fan

The Sydney derby before hand should be tight, the two best defences, Sydney will keep it tight at the back and hit them on the break.

Going for 1-1

I've got 2-1 the Wanderers Aus.

I got

Bournemouth v Norwich BTTS

Huddersfield v Fulham BTTS

Doncaster v Gillingham BTTS

Shrewsbury v Barnsley BTTS

Barnet v Carlisle BTTS

Luton v Cambridge BTTS

Hull v Charlton

Bristol City v Middlesbrough

Dag & Red v Northampton

Plymouth v Stevenage

£1 returns £200

Crawley DNB at 6/5 is looking like a good value. They are priced at 2/1 for a home win, won 7 out of 8 last home games with the defeat coming against Northampton and they are playing Notts County with an away record of 1-4-6 so it is certainly worth a go!

Yep have backed Crawley today, at a good price as well. Just hope with Notts county getting a new manger in the week- it doesn't cause the new manager syndrome! lol

NOW GO NUTS

vs

Thinking of doing this using Betfairs acca edge (if one bet doesn't come in you get your stake back). Never done big stakes really, but i'm tempted to put 50 on this as its just sitting around in my account. What do you reckon scouse? Edited by foxes21