Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

looks great value if nothing else. three teams right at the top of their leagues against three relative no hopers.

the boro price is ridiculous. won 4 aways in a row, and have won 8 of their last 9 without even conceding a goal! bristol city 1 win in 11, 3 defeats in a row, only 2 home wins all season. 

RIDICULOUS I TELL YA 

Thought we would throw the game away today so had money on us twice in play to draw.

As well as gestede next goalscorer at 14/1 just after he came on.

I hate the fact they came in though, I would rather us have won any day of the week.

Don't like betting on Leicester always feel like I'll jinx them.

(Unless we're going through a bad spell and I tend to bet against us, call me a traitor etc, but I do it and likewise hopefully the opposit would happen and I lose money/Leicester win)

Anyway, seen a treble and I'm tempted:

Leicester to be top at Christmas.

Leicester to finish in the top 4.

Jamie Vardy to be top Premier League goalscorer.

25/1 @ Betfred.

https://betfred.mobi/sports/football/event/4998363.2

Thoughts?

if we let vardy take pens this would be all but won, sake

Correct me if im wrong, but the approach here seems to be "oh, theyre above them in the league, lets back them"

A lot of people were putting West Ham in their bets yesterday. Surely Newcastle was the value?

I see it often in the championship where people are betting too (pretty much the whole of England now), the odds dont reflect the randomness enough.

Anyway im probably wrong.

Correct me if im wrong, but the approach here seems to be "oh, theyre above them in the league, lets back them"

A lot of people were putting West Ham in their bets yesterday. Surely Newcastle was the value?

I see it often in the championship where people are betting too (pretty much the whole of England now), the odds dont reflect the randomness enough.

Singles and value with a 5% stake of your balance is a good way of making a healthy profit, just have to stick to it

usually by this stage of a season the better teams are higher up the league. they get higher up the league by winning lots and teams get stuck in the bottom of the league by losing a lot. it's not a crazy theory to think that when they meet that form might continue. 

eg. boro yesterday, or us yesterday. boro with 9 wins in a row (i think?) and hadn't conceded a single goal in any of those games yet were a big price to beat a team in awful form. you can hardly consider it lunacy to think that the team top of the league wins that. but obviously that's all part of the game, that's why we don't all win every week cos it's never that simple. it'd be boring if it was. 

was gonna have 6-0 barca in play at 1-0 up, saw it was priced @ 7/1 thought nah no value there, bin. 

they won 6-0. 

Messi, Suarez and Neymar all to score was 7s as well on SkyBet price boost I think. Thought Bilbao are usually pretty sound defensively so didn't think all 3 would score lol

Messi, Suarez and Neymar all to score was 7s as well on SkyBet price boost I think. Thought Bilbao are usually pretty sound defensively so didn't think all 3 would score lol

it was 1-0 and they were down to ten men after like 6 mins, that's when i went to have a look cos i thought this is gonna be however much they can be arsed scoring. but obviously the odds considered that too. 7/1 looks big for 6-0 now it's finished 6-0 lol